3. Kiss

Jaden's Point of View

I close the the door shaking my head trying to erase what I just saw. I'm speechless. Is this why she stays here most of the times? To sleep with Griffin? Does Bryce know about this?

Maybe that's the reason why when I told Griffin that I wanted to get with Rye he said that it was a bad idea because of Bryce. This is going to be so awkward now. I didn't imagine I was going to find them kissing on his bed, I didn't even know she was in the house!

"Dude you look like you've just seen a ghost." Bryce snaps me out of my thoughts as he was walking out of his room. "Even worse." I say.

Rye comes out of Griffin's room out of breathe and her eyes wide open.

"What the-" Bryce begun but Rye cuts him off. "It's not what it looks like."

"I'm going to the bathroom." She went back in the room. Griffin has a bathroom.

Bryce and I look at each other confused as hell. If they weren't doing anything, why did she act so sketchy?

"What's up." Griffin comes up. "What were you two doing?" Bryce asks. This is the first time I see Bryce being serious about anything. He usually takes everything as a joke, so do I.

"Nothing, I hugged her because she was crying bro." Griffin explains.

"Why was she crying?" I ask. Not that I care or anything, I'm just curious. "I don't know, ask Bryce."

"Wait, that was all the yelling I heard down stairs?" I ask laughing and they laughed too nodding. "No wonder why she cried."

___________________

The next day I had plans with the boys I came to their house early. By plans I mean hang out and do nothing all day until the night falls and we start drinking.

I wonder of the blonde stubborn girl will be around today. It's been a couple of hours since I've been here and she hasn't arrived. I'm looking forward to see her because as I've said before, she's fun to look at. Also she gets mad about everything Bryce does which is really funny. Yesterday she was extremely mad at him but he cracked some jokes and won her back. She slept in his room after the scene they made. I don't understand their friendship, how they can sleep in the same bed and spend all this time together without letting in get sexual. I have slept with 90 percent of my girl friends if I'm being completely honest. I find it fascinated how a guy like Bryce has managed to do that with a girl like Rye. Or at all. It's Bryce we are talking about, he sleeps with everyone.

I must've called her with my thoughts because Rye just walked in the living room. She has heavy makeup on and her hair done in a perfect bun, but she's wearing a hoodie and leggings. What the hell.

"I won." She sighed as she sat on the couch next to Bryce. I've never seen someone be bumped out about winning. "You always win." Bryce high fives her.

"So you're job is to win dance competitions?" I ask her. I want to understand why is this such a bad thing for her.

"I'm going to shower." She left without answering my question.