35. Paranoid

Rye's Point of View

I'm at the hospital with Griffin. He's still messy and quite disoriented not to mention extremely embarrassed over what happened last night.

"I'm going to the pharmacy on the first floor. You'll be alright?" I ask Griffin.

They've already done plenty of things to him and everything looks the same. He, surprisingly, didn't make it worse. I could've sworn that after what happened yesterday he broke it even more.

"Yeah." He answers.

...

I entered the store and went directly to the asile where the Plan B's are located. I have not forgotten Jaden and I didn't use a condom at the beach, in fact I was completely aware at the time but simply didn't care. These pills do the work perfectly fine and I'm not the most fertile woman, if I was I'd be pregnant a long time ago.

I also grabbed a box of condoms, a lot of condoms. I'm not trying to buy an after pill every single time we have sex, that's not even healthy.

I pay my stuff and exit the pharmacy and went directly to where Griffin was located. The boy's are here now... this is embarrassing.

"Hey." I smile, hiding the bag with my purchase behind me.

"The doctor said I'm good to go." Griffin announces.

"Where were you young lady?" Bryce asks. Jaden walks over to me and gave me quick hug, which I only responded to with one arm since the other is holding the bag.

"Pharmacy."

"What did you get?" Jaden asks trying to look what's behind but I jerked my body away from him.

"We're leaving." Griffin interrupted after seeing that I was struggling a little. "That's a great idea! You're a genius." I cheered.

"Okay... let's go then." Bryce shrugged.

_____________

I'm home now watching TV in the living room with Jaden while Griffin sleeps in my bedroom. We decided to let him stay until tomorrow to make sure he doesn't get triggered by being alone in his room and goes crazy again, it's easy to escape from their house without anyone noticing, in my apartment is impossible to do that.

"You okay?" Jaden asks me.

"Me? Yeah- yeah."

"Okay, Riann you're lying." He rolls his eyes. "Go ahead and lie to anyone else but not me. I know you too well."

"I'm not lying." I sigh. "Seriously? You look upset." He comments.

"I'm fine Jaden." I remark.

"Ever since I asked you to be my girlfriend you've been acting weird."

"Oh give me a break. I've been your girlfriend for one day, a stressful day." I say.

"Hey don't get mad at me. I was just asking." He reached for my hand and locked it with his. "I want you to be okay."

"I haven't had a decent sleep in what it seems forever. I'm not okay." I confess. In all honesty, when was the last time I slept like a normal person? It feels like it's been weeks. I'm exhausted.

"Why don't you get some sleep? Right here with me. Hunter won't be here for a couple of hours more." He suggest. How can I say no to those shiny green eyes?

"Fine."

Jaden's Point of View

After a while of Rye sleeping on me I took her to her bed and laid her next to Griffin, who woke up when I was doing so.