Packs of Wolves and unknown heritages

When you lose someone, it stays with you. Always reminding you of how easy it is to get hurt. -Elena Gilbert.

Packs of wolves and unknown heritages.

The next hour was spent arguing about going to the basement, Arguing about raven tricking Jessica into getting high and then making up about it

It was getting late and as time passed, Jessica got better. Her thoughts didn't whirl around her mind anymore and she started to gain her sense again but she wasn't fully back so she was still laughing a bit and being all bubbly.

"Raven I swear on my grave I will not let you live in peace for a single moment if you and kai don't stop your bickering!" Sebastian exclaimed to raven and kai as he put his hands up in frustration. He had enough of it, He couldn't take it anymore and he closed his eyes in anger and frustration as he let off a Huff.

"Oh shut your fat mouth Sebastian and let the adults talk," Raven told him as she snarled at kai and headed towards him in frustration and bits of anger.

"Raven just agree to the fact that you are just hungry and a lazy old lady with temper issues!" Kai replied to raven as he went towards her but Sebastian then went between them to stop them from attacking each other. They tried to solve their feud and then Jessica finally felt out of the trance.

"I have an idea, Me and raven go to the basement and you guys can go and cry and eat the cookie's that Caroline left for you two delicate little kids," Jessica remarked as she stepped towards raven. She wasn't fully out of the trance but she had enough sense now.

" Finally a person who isn't a total idiot at the moment. Thank you Jessica, Let's leave the cry babies alone and work on the basement." Raven told the Jessica as she stepped aside and went out the room to the opposite wall. Sebastian and kai didn't follow and Jessica went with raven. Raven pressed some spots on the wall and it moved aside to reveal a hidden staircase that went downwards.

By this time Jessica was used to surprises so she didn't even care for the fact that it was hidden. Unlike the other parts of the mansion, The staircase was very well lit and looked very clean. She and raven walked down the staircase and reached a room. It had a red door which was closed and raven unlocked it by doing some sort of sign with her hands.

The room was small. It was almost like a closet with a desk in the middle, A pole by the side, Many pictures and papers stuck on the wall and a the light had to be switched on by pulling a string. The pole was by the papers and pictures of people Jessica didn't recognize. The pole was made of wood and there was something by it, Near the table, Hidden away.

Jessica couldn't control herself, She bent down to pick the object up. It was bulky and had some sort of screen in front of it and Jessica kept it on the desk as raven turned around to see what the sound was.

Raven sighed as she looked at the bulky object on the desk. She looked at Jessica with a tired look.

"Well, This is something I never thought I'd see again. It's something called a video camera and it was used to record video's before we had the strips that recorded them for us. I thought that Caroline had destroyed this a year ago, I was wrong," Raven told Jessica as she examined the camera, It was dusty but looked like it could still work.