Part 36

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

Mirza Bungalow:-
In the kitchen:-

Alishba was cooking pancakes when she suddenly remember morning incident that took place between Sarfaraz and her.

Flashback :-

Alishba after getting fresh was now making her braid, she realize that Sarfaraz is murmuring in his sleep. She get curious hence she walk to him, place her ears near to his lips to listen properly what he was telling.

It wasn't clear, on the other hand her hair locks disturb Sarfaraz who wake up which cause Alishba to glance at his face. It was an awkward moment for them as they have never been so close to each other till date.

Alishba quickly straighten herself whereas Sarfaraz rush towards the bathroom. It was the first time he felt something unusual in his heart which was only reserved for Mahi.

Flashback ends.

Sheriyar/Amara leave after eating the pancakes. Sarfaraz ask Alishba to get ready as he is taking her somewhere.

*******

Outside the University:-

Amara : Let's have icecream.

Sheriyar : Right now?

Amara : Yep.

Sheriyar : I'm tired.

Amara{fake angry} : Are you denying?

Sheriyar : Am I denying?

Amara : You can't deny?

Sheriyar{confused} : I can't?

Amara : Yes, because I got my friend back after a long time.

Sheriyar : It was not even a week.

Amara : Whatever, are we going?

Sheriyar : Your wish is my command.

###

Baskin Robbins:-

Sheriyar{surprised} : You'll eat two scoops?

Amara : Yeah! Will you? Should I order?

Sheriyar : No, I'm good.

Amara : Think once again it's mango.

Sheriyar : Nope.

Amara{looking at Sheriyar's brownie break} : How's it?

Sheriyar : Good. {Astonished} Will you eat this too?

Amara{offended} : How mean, I just wanna taste it. {Sheriyar was not allowing her to eat it} One bite won't harm. {After tasting a spoonful of it} Uhuh, mine is better.

Sheriyar{watching her with unknown emotion} : (She is weird, mad, unpredictable and her words make no sense then why do I like her so much?)

*******

Nainital lake:-

Alishba : What are we doing here?

Sarfaraz : It all started with water so I wanted to end it near water.

Alishba{perplexed} : I didn't get you.