Mr A POV

Khan Mansion:-

Ayaan open the diary and start reading it along with Anaya.

28 years ago:-

Today is the happiest day of my life I'm gonna be an uncle, currently we are waiting outside the operation theatre. After a while Bhai as well as me hear a baby crying but our happiness didn't last long as the doctors informed us that their were some complications due to which they couldn't save my bhabhi.

Bhai was mourning uncontrollably and I was thinking about the baby as there was only bhabhi a lady in our house. Now who will take care of the baby.

*******

26 years ago:-

Ayaan turned two today he is trying to walk on his own. My perception was wrong even a man can look after a baby very nicely. I became his mother/sister/friend everything.

After bhabhi left us bhai lost his charm in life as well in business too. We are facing a downfall in the corporate world which is increasing his depression more. 

*******

24 years ago:-

Adeel and me enrolled Ayaan into a pre-school this week. I forgot to tell you about Adeel he is my best friend. We met 6 months ago on my 25th birthday, we are very similar thus became inseparable.

Adeel is the brother of Adnan Sheikh a well known businessman. Adeel was my only supporter when Bhai left Ayaan with me alone to survive in this world. That was the worst day of my life.

*******

22 years ago:-

I try to manage my college together with my office. As I was standing in the ground of University, I noticed the most beautiful girl entering the premises. She was like an Angel, best smile, gorgeous face, big eyes all in one a perfect epitome of beauty.

###

Her name is Sajal, we were made partners for a project. For the reason that she use to visit my home, she get along with Ayaan very nicely. However I miss Adeel who also got busy in project with Hiba{classmate}

###

6 months passed besides at present our trio is famous in the college. Adeel is very secretive he never mentioned to me, name of the girl he loves about whom I accidentally find out when he was sleep talking one night. Ayaan is doing good in academics and I'm proud of him.

I urgently needed money to complete a consignment but not even a single bank was sanctioning loan that's when Sajal asked her brother Shahnawaz Mirza who was also a businessman on top of that a very generous to help me.

###

I realized that I fell in love with Sajal hence I proposed her yesterday, I'm still waiting for her answer. She arrived at my home, she looked angry so I closed my eyes as I thought she'll slap me. However when I didn't feel anything I open my eyes and saw that she was smiling moreover said yes. This last year changed a lot in my life.

###

It has been 4 months since Sajal is telling me to bring my marriage proposal to her home on the other hand I'm waiting because next month I have to visit Europe to sign my first big deal after which my company would be in different position.

###

Today I'm leaving for Europe with Ayaan for two months as it's important. Both Adeel and Sajal came to drop me at the airport, I took a promise from Adeel that he'll take care of Sajal when I'm gone.

I just hope these months pass soon likewise I return back to my love and my best friend to have a happily ever after life. 

*******

20 years ago:-

I came back to my home, I can take my marriage alliance to Sajal's house. But first I wanted to meet Adeel hence I drove to his Villa and got to know that Sheikh's left town. Then I proceed towards Sajal's house but to my shock they also left Nainital.

I was confused as what happened in 2 months that both Sheikh's/Mirza's left without a trace to track them. When I checked my mail box I found a bunch of letters from Sajal / Adeel. I opened them according to dates.

Adeel : I'm not able to contact you why? Where are you? Come back soon before everything gets destroyed.

Sajal : Bhai met with Shahnawaz Sheikh in a party yesterday they are thinking to fix Adeel and my marriage.

Adeel : I'm telling you if you don't come back soon our friendship is over. How can marry the girl you love?

Sajal : How much Adeel plus I tried to postpone it yet our siblings got us engaged 2 days ago. Please come back furthermore make everything right.

Adeel : If I get married to Sajal tomorrow instead of the girl I love, four lives will end without dying.

Sajal : Do you know how does it feel in a marriage where there is no love more than that when it is forced? You lost me to the destiny as I'm Sajal Adeel Sheikh right now.

{Those last two letters were filled with tear stains on them}

It was a lot for me to digest. My best friend married the girl I love. Why didn't he deny to marry her? Why did he betrayed me? A lot of why's but not a single answer.

###

Next day I tried to gather information about Adeel/Sajal. I was devastated when I got to know that both of them died in a car crash 2 weeks ago after which the Sheikh's/Mirza's left.

I ran to the place where the accident took place in addition to that I could see a mark on the tree where their car hit. Even I could see some dried blood stains near the tree.

I lost everything my love, my best friend, my friendship only because of the Mirza's and Sheikh's who will definitely pay for this.

*******

1 month ago:-

I waited 20 years to avenge the Mirza's/Sheikh's. I became Mr A from Baktiyar Khan, I have the whole town under me. I waited for so long since I wanted to surround them from all sides with no escape.

I'll not allow them to have a happily ever after, I'm aware that the main culprits Adnan & Saboor Mirza / Shahnawaz & Iffat Sheikh are no longer alive but someone has to pay the price so their children will pay for the mistakes committed by their parents.

To be contd...