Boyfriends part idk

Wow, it's been two years since I've actually done an actual chapter in this book, so I'm actually going to update my advice on boyfriends as I've learned a lot over the past few years. Also because I'm no longer dating the guy I was when I started this book and because my advice was pretty sh i ty so please enjoy the updated version of boyfriends.

There's no easy way to explain boyfriends to y'all, I could spend a whole year writing and rewriting this chapter because there's so much information on boyfriends that I don't even know about yet. My goal is to give y'all some advice for relationships that I have noticed within my friend group.

First boyfriends, girls and guys your first ever boyfriend won't be the one you end up marrying in the future. Trust me, my first " relationship" lasted four years, but there wasn't anything between us. Nothing at all, we had nothing in common and I wanted to change a lot about him. When we eventually broke up I was so relieved to finally be done with him. We did try to be friends, but it wasn't working. We eventually went our separate ways and currently refuse to talk to one another. So my advice would be this; if you're dating someone but you don't have a connection with them break up. Do not put yourself through that pain.

Now there are different types of relationships, some are good some are bad and some are just plain out toxic. I'll do them in order. First we'll start with the good relationships, good relationships are when you have a good connection with them and you love them for who they are. You have what I believe are the three most important things in a relationship. Love, you love one another in multiple ways, you love them as your other half and as your best friend. Trust, you need to trust that they aren't going to cheat on you and that they aren't going to lie to you. Communication, this is a big one right here. Communication is key to every relationship. My last relationship didn't have much communication as he was grounded for the majority of it, and over time it just became common knowledge that he was going to get grounded.
If your relationship doesn't have all three then something is wrong. My current relationship: I love everything about him, from his personality, to his voice, to his looks. I trust him, I know in my heart that he won't do anything to hurt me, and he knows that I won't hurt him. And communication, now he doesn't have a phone but he still talks to me whenever he gets the chance to. We have our little messenger and he passes my stuff onto my bf. By that I mean all of the letters I write to him on google docs. I share them to our friend who prints them out and gives them to him.
Bad relationships: bad relationships are missing one thing or multiple things that makes the relationship. Lack of something can damage the relationship and one or both of you will just end up hurt.
Toxic relationships: my example for this is Bella and Edward, Bella was obsessed with him and becoming a vampire, their relationship was just toxic. I had a friend in a toxic relationship once, they were scared to death. I helped them out as much as I could and now the relationship is no more. The person my friend was dating it seemed like they were controlling my friend by making them cut off pretty much everyone.

Now that is all I've got for relationships, if you have any questions or want me to add something don't be afraid to ask me to add something or ask me for help. This is hufflepuff_girl99 signing off until next time. Byeeee