Summer/ long distance relationships

Summer relationships, are one of the hardest. Sometimes you'll be able to hangout with you S.O. And others you won't. My advice is to go with the flow, talk everyday if possible. Send each other pictures if you're on vacation and most importantly don't fight with each other. If y'all fight then chances are that'll leave a strain on your relationship.

Long distance, this is the hardest relationship. Now at first you might have some doubts, I know I did. But try and work through it together, if you met your S.O. Through one of their friends or family members then try and met up whenever you know they're going to be in town. Most importantly try not to fight, I just had a semi- fight with my boyfriend over the fact that he promised to call me last night but he didn't. I went to bed thinking that we might've just broken up, but he reassured me this morning that it was just a small bump. If y'all fight then talk it out with one another and figure out why y'all were fighting in the first place. Trust me when I say that you don't wanna fight, I've never met my boyfriend in person but he's planning something special for me and I can't wait for the day I can finally meet him in person. He's got this huge thing planned where he asks my parents if he can date me and something else, but he won't tell me what.
I love you so much David and I cannot wait to meet you. DavidtheGuardian