Chapter 19

As requested Corey and Colby are going to prank Sam that they are hooking up. Y'all really want to break sammys heart. He is just a baby🥺okay now onto the story 😂

COLBYS POV:
Today corey and I are going to prank Sam. I feel really bad about this prank but the fans want it. I hope Sam can forgive me after this... "Devyn said she will come up here and give you fake hickeys with makeup to make it more real," Corey said and I rolled my eyes. "Sam doesn't even know what a hickey is, Corey." He chuckles and nods telling devyn she doesn't have to.

"Colby take off your shirt and I will take off mine," Corey said. We are really about to break sams heart. This is going to be bad. Once we got in the bed sam came into the room. (I feel really bad for Sam 🥺👀) "c-Colby," he said looking at me. "Umm," Corey said. "What's happening," Sam said with tears in his eyes. "Well Corey and I have been trying new things and wanted to have, well, sex," I told him. "But I thought you wanted to have sex with me," Sam said. I shook my head. He then ran out of the room crying. "What's wrong with Sam," Elton asked. "Not now Elton," I said going to tell Sam it was a prank.

I found Sam in his room crying. "Sammy." He didn't look up at me. "Baby, it's just a prank. I would never cheat on you. I love you so so much," I told him. Sam then hugs me. "D-dont ever do that again," he said crying in my arms. "I'm so sorry Sam. The fans wanted it but I didn't," I said. "I'm going to get you back." I sigh knowing that he probably would. "Can I have a kiss," I ask him. Sam giggles and kisses me.

That night I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking is sams prank going to be really bad? I'm honestly terrified.

What prank should sam do to colby? It has to be big!! I'm thinking that Sam gets mad at Colby and runs away for like 2 days but Sam is just at taras house. I need ideas!!😂