Chapter 4

COLBYS POV:
I woke up to my alarm going off. "Sammy. Wake up. It's time to get ready," I says pushing his hair out of his eyes. "Do we have to go." I nod and he frowns. "I wanna sleep." I laugh and pecked him on the lips. "Do you wanna wear my sweatshirt." Sam nods.

After we got ready we went down stairs to start the intro of the video. "Hi, it's sam and Colby. Today we are going to witches forest with Corey and jake," I say and Sam giggles. "Your so loud." I chuckle. "Before we start off the video sam and I have something to tell you," I say. "Colby is my caregiver and if you don't know what that is I guess you can look it up on google," he says. "We are also in a relationship. I love Sam with my whole heart and he makes me happy." Sam smiles and sits on my lap. "And Colby makes me happy." I smile. "I can't see," I say laughing and Sam starts to laugh along with me.

"Colby you have to call Jennifer," Corey says. "Why do I have to do it." Jake laughs. "It's either you or Sam," jake says. Sam looked really scared. I knew that he was scared of Jennifer. "Don't worry sammy. I'll do it." He smiles and hugs me. "Be careful." I laugh. "Sammy nothing could happen to me," I say.

"Hey Jennifer. Where do you wanna meet up," I ask. "We can meet up at the park." I look at corey. "Oh okay see you then." Who the hell would meet up at the park?! "She is scary as hell," I say and Sam puts his hand over my mouth. "That's a bad word." I nod knowing I'm not supposed to cuss around sam. "Sorry baby, couldn't help it," I tell him. (I know that they meet up like a day before they go to witches forest but I'm making it different)

"Well we have to go," jake says and I nod. When we get into my car sam starts to cry. "What's wrong sammy," I ask worriedly. "I left my paci inside," he says. "Don't cry. I'll go get it okay." Sam nods. If you didn't already know Sam is really emotional and I try to keep him happy 24/7 because I hate seeing him sad.

SAMS POV:

After Colby gets my paci he starts to drive. "Colby, can I have my teddy bear," I ask feeling lonely in the back seat. "When we get there bub." I nod. About 10 minutes later we get there. "Stay by me just in case anything happens," Colby whispers in my ear. I nod clinging onto Colby. I'm terrified because I don't want anything to happen to colby. "Can you hold me." He nods.

"Nice to see you again," jake says hugging Jennifer awkwardly. "You too." I fake smile. I really don't like her. We sit on the bench and I sit on colbys lap. "Can you tell us some stuff about the forest and the cabin," jake asks her. She nods and tells us about the cabin. I freak out. "C-colby I don't want to do this." He nods. "You sure," he asks me. "No no I'm not sure." Colby kissed my forehead trying to calm me down. "Okay I'll go." He smiles.

"Thanks for giving us the keys," Colby says. She smiles and waves. "Well that was creepy." I nod. "Let's go to witches forest," jake says. "Who's idea was this," Corey asked. "Yours." I giggle. We are now on our way and I'm really scared.

Hope you like this chapter!!!!