chapter 6

Grabbing my collar, he bit my ear 'too bad, cause I definitely would, considering how hot you are,' and licked it at the end. I leaned back, fetching his legs under my ankles, so he couldn't move. He looked at me curiously, wondering how I would reply to his flirty comment.

I tickled him, earning loud bundles of laughter on his end. He squirmed under me, twisting and turning, trying his best to get my hands off of him. The room filled with his laughter, that brought a smile on my face as well.

'I'm sorry-' he was too ticklish, couldn't even talk properly 'I- please....'

'Alright, but next time I won't have mercy,' his face was buried in pillows, I leaned over him, hiding my face in his neck, kissing him. Squeezing his peaches and spanking the naughty kid.

'Come on, let's go out for dinner,' I got off the bed.

'Like a date?'

'Should we call it that? Dress warmly, I won't give you my jacket if you get cold,' I didn't wait for his reply. Running up the stairs and out. Of course, I wasn't going to go ahead and leave, just teasing him.

And maybe I did gave him my jacket.

We went to a nice dinner than to get coffee, to the studio. He waited there the whole time, waiting for me to finish the work. In the end, I decided it was late and walking him back won't be the best of things so I got my car instead.

'I wish every day was like today,' he inhaled, relaxing in his passenger seat.

I kept my eyes on the road visible through the headlights. A hand on the steering wheel, the other on my hip. The corner of my lip moved up when he wrapped his fingers in between mine without looking. Keeping his eye outside the darkness. I brought our hands up, kissing his.

I too wished every day was like today.