chapter 5

It was amazing that he managed to make this place look this good. But one thing that kept bothering me at the back of my mind was why he was living here? I wondered if it would be rude to ask such a personal question, but the kid seemed to be really into our conversation so far.

He took me to the back of the house, opening a basement door, stairs going down. 'Come alone,' and he went down first.

I followed right after, closing the door above as instructed by the wonderful boy. When the room came into view, without realizing I muttered a 'wow' under breath, but loud enough for the boy to smile about.

The place was rather done pretty nicely compared to the ruins above. A bed in the corner. Fairy lights hung to the roof in every direction possible, a table with kitchen cutlery in another corner. It had everything one could need.

'Its really nice, how long have you been living here?' I took place right beside him on the bed. Looking at him over my shoulder.

'Not long, it'll be a year soon,' he replied innocently as if it wasn't a big deal.

'But... what about your parents?'

'This was our house, but- let's talk about something else,' he avoided the topic I didn't complain, it wasn't my place to do so 'You know, I've been keeping my eyes on you every time you came here,' he giggled.

'Was it you? Who left the flowers?'

'At your studio?' the corner of his lips moved up, proudly answering my question 'It was,' he chuckled.

'Why did you leave?'

'I panicked,' I laughed. Grabbing his wrist and pulling him to me. This time, I lead him to my lap, sitting astride. My hands, on his back, sliding up and down. We both stared at each other. Without thinking too much and waste time, I kissed him under his right ear. I didn't understand where all this was coming from but since he didn't stop me from doing all this, I didn't pay much attention to it either. Only the moan that left those pretty plump lips when I moved down and lick the whole-side length of his neck. He shudders in my hands.

I kissed his neck for a long time, not knowing how long has it been since the sunset. He grinded against me, whining.

I switched us around, throwing him underneath me. Him between my legs and under, watching the blush on his face, almost like a rose. He smiled slightly, teasing me, by fetching his knee up and rubbing against my crotch. I leaned down to his ear.

'I wouldn't do that if I were you,'