"Wow I haven't been to a party like this since last summer." Alvaro says. We all laugh and walk into the kitchen.

"Y/n! There you are, I thought you had bailed on me." Chase says. I laugh and shake my head.

"Nope! I was just running a bit late. Sorry." I reply. He hugs me and squeezes my ass, causing me to jump.

"Woah! Hands off her ass, pal!" Roshaun says, pushing Chase off.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." Chase replies I smile and nod.

"It's all good!" I reply. We all hangout until the boys have to leave, then it's just me, Nick, and Chase.

"I'm gonna go get us some drinks, be right back!" Nick says. Chase and I nod and get back to talking. Nick comes back with the drinks and hands them to us. I take a sip and realize that there's something off about it. I tell the boys I'll be back and walk outside and call Mattia.

"Hello?" ~M

"Tia, they drugged me. Please help me." ~Y

"I'm on my way, y/n. Hang tight." ~M

"Please hu-" ~Y

"Leaving so soon? Why don't we have some fun first?" Nick says, grabbing my phone and hanging up. I try to run away, but I'm too dizzy. He picks me up and walks back inside, heading up the stairs.

~Trigger Warning~
~Attempted Rape~

He throws me on the bed, pulling off my shirt. I try to push him off, but my arms feel like bricks.

"Stop. I don't want to." I mumble. He starts kissing me down my torso to the top of my jeans. He takes them off and kisses up my thighs.

"Get off of me. Stop. Please." I say, crying. He stands up and slaps me.

"Shut up!" He yells. I kick him, but it wasn't very hard since my entire body feels like a ton of bricks are weighing me down. He starts to take off my underwear, then Mattia knocks down the door. He pushes Nick off of me and Ale and Kai run over and grab me. Ale takes off his hoodie and puts it on me, hugging me while I cry.

"Mattia, let's go! She needs to get out of here." Kai yells. Mattia stops punching Nick and walks over to us, picking me up and carrying me downstairs.

"Where are you guys taking her?" Chase says, angrily. Ale walks over and grabs his collar.

"If I ever see you or your little bitch ass friend near y/n again, I will personally beat the fuck outta you until you're unrecognizable!" He yells. Chase nods his head, aggressively and we walk out.

"I'm so sorry Tia. You were right, I should've listened. Im so sorry. Please don't be mad at me. Please." I mumble, crying my eyes out. He strokes my hair and hugs me tighter.

"It isn't your fault, nugget. You were just trying to see the good in Chase. I'm not mad at you, but we need to get you home so you can change and get some sleep." He says. I nod and he hands Ale the keys. He sits in the back with me on his lap, facing him and asleep on his shoulder.

Mattia's POV

We pull up to y/n's house and walk in. Her mom was asleep, but Ant wasn't.

"Hey what are you guys doing here? She isn't supposed to come home until tomorrow." He says. I explain the entire situation and he calls Josh and Jaden.

"What is so important, you had to wake me up?" Jaden asks. He sees me carrying y/n and looks at Ant, studying his face.

"What happened to her?" He asks, clenching his jaw. They all saw her as a little sister, so it's no surprise that they are pissed.

"Chase let his friend Nick drug her." Ant says. Josh and Jaden's moods change faster than Kairi on the soccer field.

"Let's jump this bitch." Josh says. They all walk out and the boys and I take y/n downstairs.

"I'm gonna put her in some actual clothes." I say. They nod and I walk into her room grabbing some pajamas for her to wear.

The outfit:

I put her in her bed and cover her with her comforter

"Good night, nugget." I whisper, kissing her forehead. I walk out and watch some t.v. with the boys.