"What the hell man?" He says. I roll my eyes and grab y/n's wrist, pulling her away from Chase.

"Get off me!" She yells, yanking her wrist away. Chase walks over and punches me. I hold my jaw for a second before hitting back and jumping ontop of him.

"Mattia stop!" Y/n yells. I ignore her and she kicks me off.

"I said stop! What the hell has gotten into you today? I don't like this side of you Mattia." She says. She runs over to Chase and helps him to the nurses office.

"Polibio!" Someone yells. I turn and see the principal standing at the end of the hall. Fan-fucking-tastic.

...........................................................

Friday; 7 p.m.
Y/n's POV

I get ready for the party and take a picture for Instagram.

Liked by lilhuddy, roshaun_diah, and 4,987 others.

Caption: ready to party😏

xomairixo: who you going with?
  ^Y/n.l/n: me, myself, and I.

roshaun_diah: "my bestie, she's a bad bitch" 💅
  ^Y/n.l/n: "yees" 💅
  ^alvaromero: "attitude on straight savage" 💅

charlis#1fan: is it at Chase's house?
  ^Y/n.l/n: yessir

Load more comments...

"Mom, I'm leaving." I yell.

"Alright! All of Brynnlee's stuff is in her room, right?" She says.

"Yep! Call if you need me!" I reply. I run outside and see Roshaun parked in front of my house.

"Y/n! Get in!" He yells. I run over and hop in the back with Alvaro since Robert is sitting up front.

"We're going with you to the party! We want to make sure nothing bad happens." Alvaro says. I nod and we drive to Chase's house.

"Y/n, you made it! Chase is inside." Nick, Chase's best friend, says.

"Alright! Thanks Nick!" I reply, dragging the boys inside. The sudden smell of alcohol hits us like a semi-truck and causes Alvaro to get dizzy.