CH 2: Drive Theory

I had to admit to myself that when I decided to follow Nathan to Subic, I was ready to lose the V. I had my trepidation but I reasoned that he was going to be the guy I would probably marry anyway so what was the point of making him wait? I even went as far as buying three boxes of condoms in different sizes because I did not exactly know just how small or large he was.

I stared at the guy who was waiting for me to react to his offer. My neck was starting to get sore from craning because I was seated and he was so tall.

"Wait, wait...are you offering to fuck me?" I asked. Being subtle wasn't really one of my strong suits.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he asked back.

"I just want you to put a clit ring and a tattoo on me. Teka nga, call boy ka ba? Is this tattoo and piercing thing just a front and you're really offering other services?"

He smiled. "No, this business is legit, besides, I would rather fuck women for free..."

"Ohh..." I said because I was still drunk and in my drunken state talking about fucking with a total stranger sounded normal.

"Besides, you are drunk so I can't give you a tattoo."

"Ano namang kinalaman n'un?"

"Alcohol thins the blood so you'll bleed more during your tattoo which is risky. 'Tsaka excess blood thins the ink so it'll just mess up with the result."

"Okay, then just a clit ring, please..."

"Are you sure you're really eighteen?"

I rolled my eyes at him before I took my ID from inside my wallet then handed it to him.

He took a look at it. "Hm..."

"Satisfied?" I asked.

"Very well. So, what kind of clit piercing do you want?"

"Bakit, iba't ibang klase ba 'yun?"

"Akala ko ba nag-research ka?" He looked amused.

I nearly huffed. "Well...just give me the most popular."

"I can't just do that because clit piercings are all anatomically dependent. Depende sa clitoris mo 'yung placement n'un."

"Doctor ka ba?"

"Minsan," he replied with a smile. "Do you have a picture of how it looks down there so I can help you decide?"

I looked at him aghast. "Why would I take a photo of my own pussy?"

"So, do you want me to take a look?"

"What? Why?"

He quirked a brow at me. "Should I pierce your clit while I am blindfolded?"

Oh, my God, this is making my head throb...

"What now?" he asked glancing at his watch. "Gusto mo bang umuwi na muna at bumalik na lang bukas?"

"Bakit mo ba ako pinipilit na bumalik bukas? Bakit kung kinabukasan pa ba ako magpapalagay ay may discount na?"

He chuckled. "Okay, while you are trying to decide, let me tell you some facts about clitoral piercings. It's going to take one to three months to heal depending on the type. While it's healing, no unprotected sex and you have to stay away from pools, Jacuzzi, lakes, rivers, and other bodies of water. You might also have to wear a panty liner or a pad because it can swell, even bleed, for a couple of days. Also, clit piercings close up very fast so you need to wear the jewelry all the time or if you need to take it out for cleaning, dapat mabilis lang. And, lastly, yes, it can enhance sexual stimulation, pero depende pa rin 'yun sa anatomy mo."