Diamond was facing me so he couldn't see behind him.

I looked behind us and seen chazz whispering in niesha ear as she bit her lip and giggled.

Oop- imma mind my damn business.

What my fellow Scorpio king say? SHE BELONGS TO THE STREETSSSSS!

"Next question." I mouthed and chazz nodded.

"This next question is from dre." Chazz chucked and I rolled my eyes.

"Why you out here claiming bum ass niggas as your best friend you know where home is." Chazz said reading dre's comment and we all busted out laughing.

"Dre please shut up I love all my best friends equally." I laughed.

"Ari don't poke my damn eye out move Iont wanna do this nomore." Diamond mugged and I laughed.

"You look like a bad bitch let me finish." I laughed and he huffed.

__

"We are gathered here today in the loving memory of Lisa Johnson." The pastor spoke.

"Who the fuck is Lisa." Chazz whispered to me and I shrugged my shoulders.

After diamond and neisha left my momma asked me and chazz did we want to go out with her and we agreed.

We didn't know she meant to a damn funeral.

"Look at that lady wig bruh." Chazz laughed pointing to somebody hair and I laughed with him.

"God forgive me." I whispered still laughing.

The entire funeral me and chazz just cracked jokes on people in the church while my mother smacked us from time to time.

__

The repast was lowkey crowded but me and chazz made or way to the food table quick.

"Like I said before funeral food hittt." Chazz said eating some spaghetti.

"Lisa really died after her son took that murder charge for her." Some lady said walking by and me and chazz looked at each other.

"DONT TALK ABOUT MY MOMMA AT HER REPAST." Some girl yelled.

"Fuck yo momma she fucked my husband with her infested ass pussy." The lady yelled back.

Chazz choked on his spaghetti and my jaw dropped just listening to them go back and forth.

Me and chazz ran to sit on the stage so we had a good view of everything.

"My momma wasn't the one with the infection your husband was you better go get checked cause he fucked my friend WHO HAPPENS TO BE A NIGGA!" The girl yelled back to the old ass lady.

*chazz gasps*

"Oh my god" I mumbled.

"Jazz music stops." Chazz yelled and some people started laughing.

"My husband wasn't gay bitch you bets watch your mouth."

"Miss your husband was locked up for 4 years he had some dick in there cause he been fucking on my gay friend since he got out."

"And maybe it's cause he ain't wanna sleep with your sloppy body ass." Some boy co-signed.

"Time ta go." My momma quickly said grabbing chazz crutch.

I wrapped me and chazz to go plates and made my way outside.

When I got in the car me and chazz just started die fucking laughing.