20. 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

After 30 minutes of contemplation, Kita's feet have brought him to the VIP line. The VIP meeting was almost over in 20 minutes, so he wouldn't be able to talk to you much, but he couldn't help it. He wanted to see you. Kita shows his lanyard to the security guard who nods and lets him in after checking his pockets. Walking in, he sees you sitting there with a smile on your face as you talk to some of your other VIP fans.

"Thank you so much for coming, guys! It was such a pleasure to meet you all," you say as you hug each and every one of them. Most of the VIP fans have already used up their time with you and left to walk around, buy merch, buy food, find their seats, or use the restrooms before everyone else comes in. Once you take a picture with the group of fans who happened to buy VIP tickets with each other to see you, they leave and it's Kita's--who is the last person--turn. Semi was originally there with you, but he left for the restroom. You look up to see the person you were trying to keep out of your mind: Kita. When you see him, you get up and walk towards him.

"H-hi." You mentally facepalm yourself for being so awkward, but you haven't seen your crush for so long and he hasn't been answering your calls, so... WHO COULD BLAME YA?

"Hi..." Kita awkwardly replies back.

"Why haven't you answered my calls?" you decide to ask.

"I-I'm sorry! My phone actually broke not too long ago, so I had to get it fixed. It's still in the shop. I'm using my old phone number right now," Kita says, avoiding telling you the part where he actually tried to call you. Guilt suddenly comes over your body.

'So I was mad for no reason? I feel terrible,' you think to yourself. "Don't be sorry! It's not your fault, Shin-chan! Did something happen on your way here as well? Did you get lost?" you worriedly ask. Kita shakes his head in guilt, remembering how he was planning to not come in the first place.

"I was going to talk to you about that. N/n-san, I'm so--" As if it were the best time, Mikage walks in. The two males make eye contact.

"I thought I told you to stay away from her?" Mikage walks up to the two and pulls you away from Kita.

"What's wrong with you, Mika?" you irriatedingly ask. "Please forgive him for his actions! I don't know why he's being so ru--"

"So, what were you doing before you came, Kita-san? Did you get lost with another girl or something?" Mikage ignores you as he puts an arm around your shoulders.

"Mika!!" you exclaim and take his arm off of you. "Why are you acting like this? This is my friend from Hyogo I've told you about. Please be nice to him!"

"Let him answer my question first, N/n-chan!" Mikage says to you then looks at Kita for his response. You look at Kita and give him an apologetic smile.

"You don't have to answer if you don't want to, Shin-chan. Mika, here, is just being so rude!" you defend Kita. The more you defend him though, the more guilt Kita feels. "I'm just happy you're here!" you say and give Kita a surprise hug. Mikage watches the whole scene in disgust.

"L/n-san! Your VIP meeting is over. You need to come and get ready!!" someone says.

"Okay! I'm coming!" you sweetly say back and turn to Kita with a smile. "Stay after so we can hang out, okay? I hope you enjoy the concert! I practiced really hard for it!" Before he can say anything back, you give him one last wave before you run off. Mikage bitterly laughs once you're gone.

"Good going, Kita-san," he says and turns to look at Kita, "You got my N/n-chan in your tight grasp that she won't even listen to her best friend!" Mikage gives a fake smile that immediately turns into a death glare. "Guess you don't want to listen to my warning, so just wait till she hears the truth." Mikage leaves the poor farmer alone. He would've stood there longer--due to deep thought--but someone kicked him out of the room. Slowly walking, he meets up with Osamu and waits till the concert starts.

"What's wrong with ya, Kita-san? Did seeing her not make ya feel better?" Osamu asks. Being Atsumu's therapist--COUGH, COUGH, I mean brother--Osamu already knew about Kita liking you and your guys' close relationship. Kita just hmms in response and sits while waiting for the concert to start. Osamu just stares in amusement while eating his popcorn. It was shocking to him that there was someone out there who could really make his ex-captain this stress... that WASN'T him and Atsumu fighting.  "Want to talk 'bout it?" he asks while chewing. Kita is too down to even scold Osamu for talking with his mouth full.

"N-"

"I already know you like L/n-chan, so no need to be so secretive and shy. Just 'cause 'Tsumu likes her, doesn't mean I can't help a friend." Osamu reads his mind. Kita hesitates.

"I was originally supposed to meet up with N/n-san earlier... before the concert, but instead, I ditched her for some petty reason and decided to change the plans without telling her. My new plans were to go to the concert with my boss' daughter--as a friend--but I ran into her manager and let's just say... she doesn't know what I did wrong and I feel guilty," Kita confesses. Osamu suddenly laughs which ruins the mood that was... never even there.

"Sorry!" Osamu says between his laughs, "this just sounds like something my brother would do... Wait... WHY WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE STUPID 'TSUMU WOULD DO?!" Osamu backs away from Kita. "Are you even Kita-san?" Glaring at the brown haired man, Kita sighs knowing that what Osamu said was right. Osamu comes back and puts a hand on his shoulder. "It's okay... I guess the reason why you did something so stupid is because... I'm not sure but... maybe it's because of love."

'Love?'

"Love can make you do... stupid things," Osamu says and laughs then looks back at Kita. "I'm pretty sure if you just explain to her, she'll understand. It's an undeniable fact that she'll be hurt and mad, but if she was really your friend, she'd understand and eventually come back." Suddenly, the lights turn off and music starts. "THERE SHE IS!!" Osamu cheers with popcorn in his mouth. Immediately turning his head, Kita sees the most beautiful girl he has ever laid eyes on... you.

Date: 15 June 2020