11. 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒔

"Can we please turn off the TV?" You whine as the boys laugh and smile.

"Nooo, we honestly got to only watch two of your performances so we didn't get to see what happened earlier," Atsumu hesitantly chuckles as the others nod.

"It's embarrassing seeing that while I'm just trying to enjoy my meal," You sigh but everyone continues to joke around and talk.

"Did you know that Ginjima is actually a big fan of yours?" Osamu throws Ginjima under the bus which makes him blush.

"Don't tell her that! That's not true!" He blushes and whines.

"If you want, we can take a picture together!" You wink as he blushes even more.

"I want a picture with ya!" Atsumu excitedly says as you shake your head.

"But you're not my fan."

"He's actually a bigger fan than Gin!" Suna says which makes Atsumu cover his mouth.

"Really, Atsumu-san? No way!" You laugh.

"ANYWAY, our pictures together are coming out tomorrow, so y'all should totally get the magazine!" Atsumu says to everyone.

"Buying a magazine to see yer face on it... I think I'll pass," Osamu says.

"Shut yer mouth! I wonder how they turned out. I haven't seen them," Atsumu whines.

"I actually have the pictures. Did you want to see them?" You ask and bring out the magazine out of your bag.

"H-how did ya get it already?!"

"Uhhh, my manager gave it to me this morning haha. Here," You give it to him.

Everyone is now looking over Atsumu's shoulder as the others are trying to look over the table as well.

"Wow.... I look so good, as usual."

"You look so awkward and stiff actually," Suna points out.

Kita also looks to see how the pictures turned out and frowns a bit.

'They're so close to each other but she looks so cute.'

"L/n-chan looks beautiful as usual though," Ginjima says.

"Thank you Ginjima-san!"

"What do you think, Kita-san? You're the only one who hasn't said anything," Atsumu asks the older one who's eyes widen.

Your eyes widen but you wait for his answer to see what he says.

"I... I guess they look good and professional," He plainly says then continues to eat.

"That's the best you can get out of him," Ojiro shrugs as the others nod while you frown.

'This is the first time he's seeing my performances and shoots, I wonder what he thinks of me?' You ask yourself.

-

"It's getting late; do you have a ride home, L/n-chan?" Atsumu asks you as everyone walks out of the restaurant.

"I can probably take a cab," You say.

Atsumu is about to protest before Kita speaks.

"I can take her home. It's not safe for you to just take a cab this late at night," Kita says.

"I can take her home, Kita-san!" Atsumu tries to intervene.

"You need to take Osamu home though since we're going to be spending the night at your house. It makes no sense if we go to your house first without you."

Atsumu sighs knowing that Kita is right but still frowns, 'But I wanted to take her home.'

Osamu puts a hand on his shoulder, "Calm down. Ya know that Kita-san is just doing it out of kindness. Don't be jealous."

Atsumu just nods then walks up to you.

"I'll see you next time, L/n-chan! I had fun today."

You smile back, "Thank you for inviting me today, Atsumu-san. I had fun as well."

Then, he unexpectedly hugs you which catches you off guard. Even Kita hasn't given you a proper hug yet. Kita's eyebrows furrow at the scene in front of him but maintains his poker face. Then Atsumu gives his usual big smile and waves leaving with his brother. Once everyone leaves, it's just you and Kita.

"Let's go," he says as you just nod.

You both get into his car and he drives off.

"I didn't know you were friends with Atsumu," He suddenly speaks.

"U-uh... Yeah. We first met at the photo shoot together then we became friends I guess," You awkwardly say.

You then sigh, "Who would've thought that you would find out my secret before I could actually tell you. I'm sorry."

"I already told you, don't worry about it."

You laugh, "It was funny when we first met. You didn't even know who I was! And when we were driving together the other day, there was a huge poster with my face on it!! I was surprised you didn't see it."

He frowns, "I was probably too busy on the road. We need to stay safe."

You just laugh even more, "You're such a good boy."

"Is that a good thing?" He asks.

"Yes it is," You smile at him.

It was silent for a while.

"You know... I was really happy when you didn't know who I was. Yeah, it was surprising but I was happy. I was happy to be able to talk to someone who wouldn't always try to please me or impress me. It was nice to have a real talk with someone."

"Are you saying you don't have many friends or something?"

You sigh, "Kind of I guess... I have friends but the celebrity life kind of takes up the time I could hang out with them. But I also have an experience with many people who have treated me differently because of my fame."

Kita just nods.

"It's right here," You say once your apartment shows and Kita parks.

"I'll walk you to your door," He says as you nod.

"Tomorrow, you're free right?" He asks as you nod.

"What would you like to do?" He asks.

"You can meet me here," You say, "I can't really do anything outside."

He nods understandingly, "Okay. I'll see you tomorrow then."

He turns around about to leave before you hug him from behind.

"Th-thank you Shin-chan... For understanding. I hope your thoughts about me haven't changed; I'm still the same person," You say into his back.

"Don't worry. I haven't changed my thoughts about you, N/n-san. I'll see you tomorrow."

You let go of his back and nod, "I'll see you tomorrow. Thank you for taking me home."

A/N:

QUESTION:
Do you like one shots or full stories more?
I have a Hirugami Sachiro story I want to write but wrote a one shot version just in case I didn't have anymore ideas or effort to write a full story. Plus, I don't really want to start a NEW book because I'm already writing three stories, haha. Hwelp. >.<

Thanks for reading this story about our caring farmer boi; he's literally a mama. I love him lots and I literally cannot wait to see him in the anime more!! 💋♡