3. 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆

"Why isn't he calling me?  It's been two days. Was I being too straightforward? Did I sound desperate?" Pacing back and forth in the room, you stop once your manager, Mikage, comes in.

"The interview is going to start in five minutes, get in your position," he says but notices your aroma.

"What's wrong? You've been acting weird since you went to Hyogo."

Hesitantly, you raise your hands to defend yourself,."N-nothing's wrong, Mika! I'm just nervous for this interview."

"Sure, whatever. Come; let's go."

"Coming," you grumble.

The Interview:

"Hello, welcome L/n F/n-san! We are so excited to have you here in the studio today. How have you been lately?" the interviewer asks you.

"I've been good, thank you. I'm also excited to be here." Smiling, you wave at the camera.

"So, I heard that you have a new album coming out, right?"

"That's right."

"Mind explaining to the audience and I what it's about?"

"Sure. It's about wanting to be free and staying true to yourself. There are many voices in the world always trying to tell you what to do but there's only one voice that can control you, and that's you," you explain as the interviewer nods.

"I also saw that Semi Eita and his band are featured in a few of the songs?"

"Oh, yes! They are enjoyable to work with and truly are talented. I can't wait for you guys to hear us perform next Monday!"

"The fans are shipping you and Semi-san. Have you guys taken an interest in each other?" She asks and smirks. Awkwardly, you rub your nape and hesitantly chuckle.

"Um... the two of us are really just great friends. We've known each other since high school. I wouldn't say that I've ever seen Eita-kun romantically although he is a great guy," you awkwardly explain and laugh.

"Aw, that's too bad for those shippers out there. We'll have to ask Semi-san what he thinks! But talk more about the concert again; I'm sorry, I just had to ask you that question!" Shaking your head in reassurance, you then continue.

"Well, the best thing about this event is that it will be free and open to the public; so stop by to have fun if you can," you say to the camera, "there'll be many vendors there!"

"Yes, please do. Thank you so much for coming today L/N-san and make sure to buy the new album featuring Semi Eita!" she says to you and then the camera.

"Of course, thank you for the invitation!" 

"CUT!" someone yells as you stand up and shake hands with the interviewer.

"F/N, let's go or we'll be late!" Mikage yells at you as you just sigh.

"Coming."

'This really sucks... I hope Kita doesn't watch TV or else my cover will be blown and he won't talk to me normally,' you think to yourself as you follow your manager to a photo shoot.

"Alright, so this next photo shoot is with a famous volleyball player, alright?" Mikage explains in the car as you just stare out the window with your glasses on.

"Are you listening to me?" he suddenly yells at you as you sigh.

"Yes I am, Mika. Just continue," you reply and rest your head on your hand.