Kyungsoo's turn eventually came around and Baekhyun grinned, looking at the application on his phone. "Well, I guess it's now your turn. Let's hope for something spicy."

"Mildly spicy!" Jongin added.

"Yeah, yeah." Waving him off, Baekhyun waited for the app to generate a new dare. Judging by the look of mischief on his face, Chanyeol could only guess that it was anything but "mild"...

"Okay, Soo. It says right here that you have to kiss the person on your right or take a shot."

It took everyone a second to register, but when it became clear that Jongin was to Kyungsoo's left and Park Go-Bum was to the right, a minor argument between both parties suddenly erupted.

"That's cheating!" Sehun stood up, grabbing Baekhyun's phone. "You can't do that-- Ah, Park Go-Bum, we're sorry. That man's a little--"

Go-Bum shook his head, amused at the bickering. "No! It's fine! I'm okay! Really, so--"

Jongdae, who had been quietly observing up until that point, laughed. "Come on. Jongin's going to get his turn in a few days."

"But maybe Baekhyun can pull up another dare?" Yixing said, trying to find a compromise. "Maybe refresh the app?"

Jongin didn't say anything. Seeing your fiance kiss someone else for his bachelor party wasn't ideal, but also... he'd also probably kiss Park Go-Bum because... Well shit. Who'd pass up that opportunity. "It's fine," he finally ended up saying. "He has my--"

Before he could finish, Chanyeol interrupted with his voice booming over the others. "I'll take the dare for him."

"What do you mean?" Jongin asked.

"I'll kiss the person on my right or take the shot."

Everyone stopped arguing and looked at him. Suddenly, Chanyeol could feel his face feeling warmer than before now that a handful of drunken faces were staring him down.

"Wow..."

Chanyeol turned his head to the right.

"I didn't know you liked me that much." Baekhyun smiled at him before he leaned over and took a shot for himself. "I'll pass on the kiss, but I'll take the drink for you as a reward for your bravery..."

After the empty glass was placed back on the table, Baekhyun pointed at Jongin. "So, since Kyungsoo's turn was forfeited, that means it's your turn!"

Kyungsoo looked bummed. On the other hand, Jongin rubbed his hands together, ready.

❁ ❁ ❁

"Where the hell did you find an app like that?"

Chanyeol was practically yelling just to be heard. The music was louder on the bottom floor than it was upstairs where their VIP room was located. He had followed Baekhyun all the way down to the lower-level bar under the excuse that he needed to use the restroom.

"Uh, the App store?" Turning to the bartender, Baekhyun slid over his card. Chanyeol noticed that it was one of those cards with no limits... "Need something sweet. Can I get a long island? Do you want one, Chanyeol?"

"What? Uh, no--"

"Make that two." Baekhyun ignored the look Chanyeol gave him when he turned back around. "Oh, before I forget! Thanks for, you know, going along with it. The party thing."

"Yeah." Glancing up at the balcony, Chanyeol couldn't see their friends, but he could tell they were all probably using the ooportunity to take selfies with Park Go-Bum and asking him pointless questions... Not that Chanyeol wasn't starstruck himself. He just had too much anxiety about being responsible for everyone that he couldn't really enjoy it.