Ugh.

Chanyeol's grip on the door tightened. Baekhyun may be a hot mess when he drinks but at least he knew how to plan a good time. Despite his quiet demeanor on a typical day, Baekhyun was actually quite clever, judging from his snarky comebacks. So, when it came to good ideas, Chanyeol felt like he should give the man a chance to sell him on the idea.

"What club do you have in mind?"

Seeing that he had won the giant over, Baekhyun clasped his hands together. "I can't believe you're agreeing with me so easily, Park."

"Get on with it," Chanyeol muttered... Then he added, "Please."

"Club Answer. It's in Gangnam." Baekhyun pulled out his cellphone. "Give me your number. I'll text you the address."

"Can't we all just take a cab over there together?"

"I'd love to, but I have to go back and save Jongin from the strippers, silly."

Ah, right.

Baekhyun had ditched his party at the strip club.

After giving him back his cellphone, Chanyeol took the time to look over Baekhyun from head to toe. As usual, he was dressed primarily in black. For a moment, he wondered if Baekhyun owned clothes that were... not black. The thought must've slipped out.

"Why do you always look like you're dressed for a funeral?"

In the midst of typing out the address, Baekhyun raised his eyes at him. The smile on his face grew softer. "Well, why're you always looking at me?"

"I'm not."

"I can tell when people are lying, you know."

Chanyeol hated when Baekhyun did that thing.

The thing where he twists his words around... Or when he throws back the question without answering it first.

Leaning against the door frame, Chanyeol crossed his arms. He might've seemed a little defensive, but it wasn't far from the truth either. "I mean, by default, I kind of have to look at you every day. Like you said, we're their best men."

"Well, I guess that's logical." After he sent off the address, Baekhyun slid the phone back into his back pocket. "Anyways, I'll see you... and the rest of your party at the club. Call me when you're on the way. I reserved a private room and I got Park Go-Bum to come."

Park Go-Bum?

"He was supposed to come to this party--" Chanyeol stopped himself when he saw Baekhyun turn his head off to the side, trying to hide a laugh... But he wasn't doing a very good job at it. "Are you kidding me? You stole our celebrity guest?"

"I didn't steal him, Chanyeol. You can't steal a person-- Well, I guess you could. But that's another subject, isn't it?"

Glaring at him, Chanyeol reached out and gave Baekhyun a light shove on the shoulder. Nothing too serious, but enough to get the point across. "Who are you? Sehun had to pull connections just to get him to agree to come here."

"I have my ways."

That much was obvious, but Chanyeol decided that even if he wanted to keep pushing for an answer, Baekhyun would probably just run circles around him. "Fine. I'll text you when we're there."

"I'll see you later, then."

❁ ❁ ❁

Chanyeol did not realize how absolutely apeshit the combined parties would be, but then again, Baekhyun was paying for all the booze somehow and Park Go-Bum was there, taking up the majority of the party's attention before Baekhyun introduced a drinking game that involved doing "missions". They take turns going around the group.