"Huh..." Sana starts to feel nervous because of Tzuyu's smirked.

"Why you looks so tense? 😆.." Tzuyu laugh, as she corner Sana in the counter..

"Ya ~ I'm cooking Tzu... Don't bother me.." Sana said, as she was trying to escape from Tzuyu's arms...

"Ey, you can't escaped... Love.." Tzuyu smile and whispered to her ears...

"Would you please stop joking.."

"I'm not joking tho (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.."

"Aishhh, then Move.. I'm still cooking ."

"Tell me you're cumming first, then I'll move 😏..."

"Yaaaa...." Sana was now starting to blush and it made this Tzuyu to smile...

"You're coming?? Or you're not cumming? (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。.." Tzuyu said, as she continue teasing the latter...

Meanwhile, and Idea suddenly pop up on Sana's mind.. she smirked, and it made this to the latter to be curious...

"You really wanted to hear it from me?." Sana seductively smile, and it made this to her wife to gulp... "Why are you suddenly holding your breath?.." Sana smirked as she wrapped her arms to Tzuyu's nape...

"A-Are you seducing me??.."

"Me? Of course not... I just want to hear you the word you want to hear from me." Sana seductively said as she lean her face to the latter.... "Are you ready???.." She smirked... Tzuyu suddenly once again gulp... "I'm cu ------- ...."

Sana didn't finished what she was trying to say, since Tzuyu quickly cut her off.

"You're coming with me tomorrow." Tzuyu smile. "You don't have to say it, I'm just teasing you ( ˘ ³˘)♥..." Tzuyu messed her hair and leave her wife in the kitchen...

"Aishhh, That tall brat, why she's good at teasing? ヽ(。◕o◕。)ノ..." Sana Mumble to herself.

-
After having their dinner they went directly to the living room with the box of pizza and 2 bottle of soju...

They currently watching movies, Sana was sitting on the floor while drinking, while Tzuyu was on the couch with Gucci...

"Love... Don't drink too much okay?.."

"Arasso, Don't worry I won't drink this all."

"Great.." Tzuyu patted her head...

"By the way, how about you? You don't want to drink??.."

"I'm not good in drinking. I prefer wine.."

"Ey, you're very picky (ノ゚0゚)ノ~..."

"ㅋㅋㅋ I'll just watch over you. You know that it is very difficult for you to control yourself, when you are drunk..."

"Sorry ヽ(。◕o◕。)ノ..."

"So, don't you ever drink alcohol without me."

"Arasso Unnie.."

"I'm not your Unnie.." Tzuyu said, Sana stood up and seated beside her wife.

"Arasso, Tzuyu~ah ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Sana cupped Tzuyu's face and give her a quick peck on the lips..

"I love you ❤️.." Tzuyu smile at her...

-

Minutes later, Tzuyu & Sana decided to play truth or dare ...since Sana already finished drunk the first bottle...

Tzuyu started to round the bottle and it pointed this to Sana...

"Truth or Dare? ^^ ...." Tzuyu asked..

"Uhmm, Dare ..."

"Put that soju in the fridge 😁.." Tzuyu said..

"Ehhh???..."

"I'm afraid that, you're going to drink that too later... So put it back now in the fridge.."

"Whoahh, daebakkk.. fine.." Sana get the bottle and immediately put it back in the fridge..

"Okay, Let's start.." Tzuyu once again round the bottle and it pointed to Sana again..

"Truth or Dare?.."

"Uhmmm, Truth.."

"Okay. Did you really fall in love with Matk before?? When we are still together??."

"No. You can't call it 'Fall in love' maybe My heart was suddenly confused that time ..."

"Confused of what???..."

"If my feelings for him was real or not, since I already have you that time..."

"Arasso... Okay next..." Tzuyu round the bottle and once again it pointed to Sana..

"Whoahhhh again???.."

"ㅋㅋㅋ Truth or Dare??.."

"Dare..."

"Kissed me 😏.."

"Ehhh 😳.."

"That's the dare Love ( ˘ ³˘)♥.."

"Fine...." Sana lean closer and give her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Okay, next.." Sana round the bottle and it pointed to Tzuyu ...

"Truth or Dare? (灬º‿º灬)♡.."

"Uhm, Truth..."

"Have you ever thought about giving up on our relationship?..."

"I will admit that I was tired sometimes, but Love, it was impossible for me to give up on our relationship. I can't give up my love for you.."

"Aw ~ How sweet Tzu.." Sana smile and she gently touch the latter's face...

"Okay, next.." Tzuyu round the bottle and it pointed to her again...

"Truth.." Tzuyu answer, without waiting for Sana's question.

"Okay, uhmm, do you really attracted with girls before??.."

"Actually, No. I don't find girls attractive before.."

"So, you're straight before I meet you?."

"I think so? ~ I have a lots of admirers in Hanlim before, girls and boys... And I'm really attractive with boys, but suddenly everything changed when I meet you.. Cupid shot my heart through you..."

"Really?? (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.."

"Mmmm, how about you? Are you really attractive to girls since first???.."

"Absolutely (*˘︶˘*).。*♡..."

"So, you're gay (灬º‿º灬)♡.."

"YES PROUDLY 🤭"

"Daebak 😆.." Tzuyu shook her head ...

xxxxx

Is SANA GAY?? ^^