15: Struggle.

Its been way to long since I uploaded XD... life has been...intense let's just say that. If you want to help me out, or get chapters a lot earlier please think about helping me out on Patreon, or ko-fi! Ko-fi is a measly $3, while the most you would have to pay is a $20 for Patreon, there is a $5, $10, or $20 dollar writing tier. Please feel free to check them both out (links in the comments or serch dawnoftheagez on either

If you join my patreon as a writing patron i currenlty have 4(almost 5) chapters out of a new book that I think readers of this will really enjoy!)

I also have a redbubble if you want to get something more than chapters early.

Also I got a tiktok, its @dotatoks <3

---------------------------------------------

Asher woke up with a groan, he looked around the room with a confused whine. How did he end up in bed with Alex. The last thing he remember was eating, he turned to his side and saw his ankle was tied to the bed post and Alex was asleep on his right. She was naked, and so was he. He let out a panicked whimper as he tried to remove the rope from his ankle but Alex was starting to wake. He took a deep breath and curled up on his side pretending to still be asleep.

Alex smiled as she woke, she had decided she wanted to have sex without him crying or trying to escape so she drugged him. She had put something in his drink when he wasn't looking as the night progressed. She had to help him up the stairs and get him into bed. She knew that he wouldn't be happy when he woke but she didn't really care at this point. She was sure that he would eventually give in, she rolled over and kissed his forehead.

"The drugs always work." She said with a giggle as she stood up and began to get dressed.

Asher bit his lip trying not to cry, he'd been drugged, again.

This women was broken, and he knew it wasn't her fault she had been brought up this way, but he was still afraid of her. Really, really afraid. He began to try and think about what he could have possibly done between dinner and now. How could he just forget everything.

What had he done when he couldn't think straight? Why did she sound so happy?

He began to shake, he was angry and scared. He knew he had messed up, he knew that there were things he could have done and it all scares him. He doesn't love her, and doesn't want to do anything with her, but if he couldn't think straight and she was forcing him to do things he probably hadn't fought back too much. She smiled knowing that she had been able to control him in her own way. She loved him, and even though she knew he was against her, he was hers.

He finally opened his eyes as she stepped away. He sat up and ran his hands through his hair. He was angry, his muscles were sore. His eyes were red, he knew that his night must have been wild for how bad he felt. Alex walked into the room and smiled. "I see you are awake. Did you have a good night?"

"I don't really remember much of last night..." He replied

"Oh, I can understand that. I mean, it was wild."

"Wild as in?"

She smiled and moved her hands to show off her body, "You know."

"I don't..wh-fuck..." She snickered and grabbed his neck as she got close to his face.

"Don't swear. I am not going to let you do that anymore." She snarled.

"What? Are you serious?"

"Yes, yes I am serious. I am furious with you, every-time that I think we are fine, you do something like this." He let out a low growl, he was tired of living with them. He was tired of having this life, he knew he couldn't just let them ruin his life more than they already had.

"Please....please just tell me how I can..can make you happy...." He had to make her happy, he had to make her think he was sorry. "I really am..I really am sorry.. but why did you why did you drug me?"

"I hate when you struggle."

He lowered his eyes, nodding, he understood. He hated struggling too, but he knew he couldn't just leave. He had to save that baby, and he had to save Valery. He realized that she wouldn't be happy until he tried to prove it. He stood up and moved the blanket off of himself, if he could prove to her his loyalty.

"I..I know you are upset with me..I know.. but-..maybe we can try and fix this..I know i haven't always been the best and you have punished me a lot..I would like to make you happy and to have you know I am trying. I promise..I promise. I promise I will be good okay. I-"

Before he could finish his sentence she had pushed him on the bed. "Shh.. don't worry I know you are sorry." She whispered as she began to kiss him. "I think we should try and give Carters daughter a cousin don't you?"

He tried not to gag and nodded.

"Don't worry, this will be fun okay." He nodded closing his eyes thinking about Valery.

He had to suffer to save them, and he would do it. He had to do it for them. He had to protect them, he opened his eyes as Alex began to kiss him again. "You will never have to suffer again."

He nearly cried.

She didn't know how much hell he was in at that moment.

But he would suffer, he would do it for her.

He would do it for Valery, he would do it for Avery.