first Christmas

Imagine for queenie

°°°°°

Merry Christmas everyone !! I hope you had the best holiday ever , comment what you guys did today =)
Play 18 by one direction

************

Queenies pov :  I walked up to the black door with a bag full of gifts in one hand . I let out a nervouse breath and knocked on the door feeling the breeze of  the cold winter air hit my face . I was at cams house ,today I was not only going to spend Christmas with him but I was also going to meet his family . I could feel the butterflies in my stomach flutter at the thought of what his mom would think of me ,would she like me? Or would she hate my guts and make cam breakup with me ?  All of these thoughts were flowing through my mind.

Cam opened the door he had on a cute Christmas sweater and he looked as perfect as always. "Hey babe" he pulled me into a tight hug " hey cam " I kissed his soft lips  "come in I want to introduce you to my mom" he grabbed my hand leading me to the kitchen which smelled delicious. " mom I would like you to meet Queenie ,my girlfriend" the lady who once   had her back towards us turned to face me . She was beautiful her  long brown hair flowed as she walked towards us and she had the most beautiful smile just  like cams. 

"Hello Queenie , wow ! Your prettier in person I've heard so much about you " she pulled me. into a hug which kind of caught me off guard . " thank you so are you, cam has told me so much about you as well " she gave me a warm smile " all good things I hope " she looked at cam with a smile "of course  " I looked at cam nervously but you could only see pure joy on his face "Well have a seat at the table dinners ready " .

*30 mins later *

After dinner we all just talked and laughed it was actually really fun cams family was so welcoming they made me feel so at ease. " ok guys time for  giffftts!" Cams mom walked towards  the living room excitedly.

Cam held my hand as we followed . after everyone exchange  gifts there was one more left...mine,I bent down and  I grabbed  the small wrapped box and unwrapped it  inside was a black velvet box I opened it to see a beautiful diamond ring. I turned in shock only to see cam on one knee " cam .." he smiled as he grabbed my hand I looked  to see his sister and mother with the most excited looks on their faces .

" Queenie will you marry me ? " I felt my heart beating out of my chest " yes!" I jumped into his arms and kissed  his beautiful lips. His family clapped excitedly "yay now you can officially be a Dallas " cams mom said cheerfully .

A/n: sorry if it was short but I hope you guys liked it comment your thoughts and vote =)