matt imagine

y/n pov: i was awaken by my alarm only to realize i was running late for school it was finally monday . i cursed and began to run  around my room grabbing my outfit for the day while also getting ready. once i was done i ran down stairs to hear my mom yelling after me . "y/n! breakfest is ready!" i ran in grabbing a piece of bacon and an orange from the fruit basket "sorry mom running late gotta go love ya" .you kissed her cheek and ran out of the house and into the car .your ride to school consisted of you driving like a maniac and flipping someone off but also one thing was on your mind,your boyfriend matt you hadnt seen him in a while since he left to magcon you couldnt help but miss him.

once you got to school you ran in breathing really hard that was untill you were randomly pulled into the girls bathroom. you were instantly pushed against the door only to be greeted by your smirking boyfriend matt. "hey sexy" he locked the door behind you.

" babe! omg i missed you but im kind of running late so can we go" he shut you up by crashing his lips onto yours . you couldnt help but fall for it "mmm ok i have to go babe before i get introuble  " .he only smirked and lifted me by my butt still holding me against the wall. "sorry babe but i havent seen you in two months and all i want to do right now is rip your clothes off" he began kissing my neck which made me realise i was never going to class.

×××××××

a/n: hey guys!! sorry its short im just kind of trying to come up with sone stuff also dont forget to leave comments it motivates me and request are open!! yay so please be paitent with me because i know once your done reading this youll probably attack the comment section lol. and one last thing if you guys could go read my other stories and tell me what you think it would mean the world to me so please do that if u can or if you want k byeeee love ya!!