due time

A/n:hey guys I have some news,SOOOOOO I decided to write you guys an imagine because you are pretty freaking awesome! Lol anyway this is going to be the final imagine of this book so thanks for all the support and votes I really do appreciate it I love you all !! It was a good journey a long one but a good one so enjoy this imagine and I would love it if you guys would still read my stories it would mean alot =) well byee for now .

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Y/n pov: here we were laying on the couch stuffing our faces with pizza as we watched reality t.v.

It was nice, I was already 9months pregnant I would be due anytime now,I looked at cam as he laughed at the overly dramatic girls screaming at eachother " babe am I fat ?" He instantly turned looking at me as if I was crazy "no ,your pregnant there's a difference" I pouted as I looked down at my watermelon shaped stomach.

He placed his large hand on my belly as he looked at me with a warm smile." Babe I love you ,you could be 600lbs with green hair and a bathing suit on and you would still be the most beautiful girl on earth to me " I kissed his perfect lips " I love you to " he wrapped his arm around me making me feel safe and happy.

" do you want some ice cream?"

He nodded as he stuffed another piece of pizza in his mouth .

I walked over to the large kitchen feeling the cold tile floor against my swollen feet ,once I reached the freezer I grabbed the chocolate Ben and Jerrys bin and two cups as I began to serve the ice cream I felt something wet fall between my legs. I looked down in shock only to realize my water had broke "oh my God,BABE COME HERE PLEASE!" cam walked over and looked at me in shock ."did your water just break ?" I nodded "OH GOD OK, OK JUST EVERYBODY BE COOL !" He started to run around grabbing the things we needed for the hospital.

I walked over to the living room only to see cam leave " I GUESS I'LL MEET YOU THERE?" He came back " right sorry let's go baby" . Once we were close to the hospital my contractions got worse "aghh fucking shit !" Cam tried his best to calm me "it's ok babe just breath in and out remember hehehoohoo" I grabbed onto his toned arm hard "fuuuCCCKKKKK YOU DID THIS TO ME DALLAS AGGHHHH " we finally arrived at the hospital.

After what felt like hours of pushing our baby finally came out . " It's a girl " the kind nurse handed me our baby girl , I looked down at her to see her big Brown eyes " hey baby girl I'm your mommy I kissed her tiny forehead and looked at cam to see tears in his eyes " you did it babe " I kissed his lips " we did it , ready to hold her ?" He nodded as I handed our little baby girl into his large hands . "Hey beautiful, I'm your daddy ...I'm going to protect you and love you all your life " she smiled at him as he kissed her small head .

The nurse came back " have you decided on a name ?" Cam and me smiled at eachother " we decided on hope " " that's very beautiful ".

I looked at cam as he held hope and I realized what an amazing family we were going to be .

A/n : AWWW lol anyway I hope you guys liked it, also I have a question what do you think about me writing an actuall Cameron Dallas story ? Comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote! Love ya byeee. :-) :-) :-)