imagine for....loveimagines16 requested

since i dont know your name im just gonna put it as y/n. also comment if u guys like it ,it actually motivates me to write more and also u can go ahead and check out my other stories if u would like :) k well you may go on my beautiful queens!!
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

{you were feeling kind of down since you were receving alot of hate from camerons fans. so cameron decided to take you out on a date to the beach where you guys had  a beautiful picnic .you guys have been together for about 4 years so far.}

♡♡♡♡♡♡

at the beach:

cameron : so ...babe i wanted to know how u felt about us...

y/n: what do you mean?

cameron: idk i just ...*sigh* i feel like you have been kind of distant...

y/n:...im sorry its onky because well you have a lot of fans and i..i guess i feel like im just taking you away from them.*you look at the blanket beneath you nervously*

cameron:*lifts your chin up so your facing him * y/n you have never taken me away from them...honestly your my world i dont know what i would do without you. you make me happy even when im sad,also you are an amzing person which is a major plus ... but it honestly kills me that you dont notice how much i love you. *kneels infront of you* and to prove to you how much i love you *takes out a little black box and reveals a ring* will you marry me?

y/n;*your hands were shaking and you had tears in your eyes* yes! yes! yes! a thousand times yes !!*you jump into his arms making you both fall into the warm sand *

cameron:*laughing* well then haha i love you

y/n: i love you to cam..*leans in for a kiss*

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

a/n: well thats that haha hope u uliked it sorry if it sucked ill pray to the writing gods to help me out lol well bye loves!!