cam imagine!!

a/n: so i kind of got this idea from a video i saw i dont know if you have  seen it but its cam with a baby gahhh its so cute! k well enjoy love bugs!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

y/n: i was baby sitting my baby niece audrey , when cam just texted me that he wanted to come over. i was just finishing doing her hair when there was a knock at the door i picked her up and opened it revealing my sexy boyfriend. "hey beautiful" he kissed my lips and walked in

" hey babe ,can you hold her for one sec i have to get her things ready ,my sisters almost here" he grabbed her from my arms his arms flexing as he did which honestly turned me on." hey beautiful " i heard audrey giggle  as i went to the couch getting her things together .

once i was finished i turned around to see cam playing with audrey she was giggleing  as he tickled her which made me smile . she kissed his cheek " babe you better watch  out shes planting some moves on me haha " i couldnt help but laugh  " i guess i have some tough competition".

we were interupted by a knock at the door " that must be my sis " i opened the door to see my beautiful sister " hey sissypoo! im here to finally take audrey haha ,how was she"  cam came over with audrey in his arms " she wasnt bad she was the best " cam handed her to her " hey cam "  he smiled" hey hazel (madeup lol) " i handed her the bag and she left .

once i closed the door cam didnt take long to push me against it and kiss me ." you *kiss* are* kiss* so * kiss * beautiful" i smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck" you know watching you with audrey gave me some ideas" he smirked " oh really?".

"mhmm" i bit my lip and he picked me up over his shoulder " well lets go make a baby haha " he began to run upstairs " ahh!cam haha put me down haha " he smacked my butt " neverrrr!!!"

××××××

we were now laying in my bed covered in only my blanket. my head was on his chest as his arm was around my waist . he began to rub his thumb against my skin" i love you" i looked up at hims and smiled" i love you to" he pecked my lips and we both drifted off to sleep.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

a/n : awwww how cute lol well i hope you guys liked it dont forget to comment it really motivates me to write alright love bugs byeeee!!