2

POV: Adora's

It was cold.

I mean it is winter in Paris.

So I put my favorite dress coat, red scarf, and long boots.

I walked out, I was in the mood for coffee so I went out to go find a coffee shop.

I put on my glasses so I would not get recognized before walking out the building, as I walked, I kept seeing couples kissing.

What is up with so much romance?

I mean, if it means depending on someone else to love yo count me out.

I have no idea what it is like being loved, but I do have an idea of getting pushed into perfection, I ordered a coffee, and kept thinking, what is up with that.. I mean it would be nice to feel loved for once... I grabbed my coffee and turned around. I spilled it on someone else.

It was some girl with glasses and a huge scarf

"I uh- apologies! I had no intention-" I grabbed napkins, and tried cleaning her jacket. "Seriously I am so sorry.." I whispered, "You are fine. Get off me." she said pushing me off, she accidentally made me fall though. I tripped on the counter, I was about to fall face on.

The girl grabbed my waist, I was facing the ground. 

My glasses fell off.

"Sorry- my bad-" she realized, who I was...

"Adora?" she asked, I slowly turned to face her.

"H-hey!" I smiled.

She rolled her eyes and walked out, "Wait! Your coffee!" I ran after her, "I don't want it. Not if you are here." she said still storming off.

"Catra- I am sorry! Wait, why do you hate me-" she stopped, "I don't hate you, but I do not like you either. And if you and I are standing in the same room I dislike you more." she shot at me.

"So.. you aren't going to that gala tonight?" I asked, "Why would I... If you are going what is the point?" she asked, "Then I won't go." I replied.

"H-huh-" I interrupted her, "I want to get to know you!" I smiled, her eyebrow raised.

She scoffed.

"No thanks." she said before turning around, I grabbed her hand "Catra wait-" "Don't touch me!" she shouted before tripping in the middle of the street.

"Catra!" I shouted as a car started honking, it was gonna hit her!

Her eyes shut closed, I ran over to her and picked her up, carried her to the other side of the street.

The car honked as it drove by the spot where Adora was gonna get hurt.

"A-are you okay?" I asked, she blinked, "W-why did you save me?" she asked.

"Because... you could have  died." I quietly said.

She got up from the floor. "Don't save me next time, I would rather die then have you help me!" she shot at me.

"Catra wait-" "Leave me alone Adora. Go win a medal or something." she said as she got in a taxi.
I sighed.

Three years have passed since that day.

And I retired.

I won another gold metal, shocker.

But I was bored, the competition is not spicy, I lost that spice too, so I need inspiration!

But then.. a video came out.

Catra was skating.

To my favorite song.

That I skated back in middle school.

I know what I have to do.