Chapter 30

Doyoung was right, the NCT members did get quite drunk. Out of the 127 members, it seemed that Haechan and Taeyong were the worst, even though Jaehyun had by far drunk the most. He had seemed to inhale the alcohol like it was air.

Mark was also quite giggly as he got into the van, and Sarah could tell that he had quite a bit to drink. Doyoung had Haechan on one arm, Taeyong on the other as he guided them to their van.

"Good luck." Sarah said out the window as he walked by. Doyoung simply gave her a glare before shoving them inside the van.

Jungwoo and Jaehyun were having an aegyo battle in the backseats, with Taeil sitting between them. Yuta and Mark were laughing as they told each other lame jokes. The manager seemed exhausted as he got into the driver seat.

"It's going to be a loud night in the dorms, I hope you're prepared." The manager told her as he started the car.

"It's okay, they're pretty crazy when they're sober, I can only imagine what it's like when they're drunk." Sarah responded.

Sarah was still impressed by the amount sasaeng fans outside their dorms, and apparently their presence had helped a few of the members sober up.

"Aish, why can't they leave us alone." Yuta said, glaring out the window.

"They need better things to do with their lives than stalking us." Jungwoo said with a tsk. The manager stopped the car and they all hopped out, quickly making their way inside before the sasaengs could bother them. The manager left Sarah alone with the boys to help the other van.

"Wow, the sasaengs really ruined your mood." Sarah said, trying to break the tension in the elevator. Instead, she was met with glares from all five boys.

"Honestly, I hate them. They call us all the time, they stalk us and take creepy photos and then they throw a fit when we tell them to stop. It's terribly annoying." Jaehyun said, crossing his arms. The rest nodded in agreement.

"I don't understand it. They say they're your fans but then they continue to bother you." Sarah pointed out. Mark shrugged his shoulders.

"That's what we don't understand either." Lucky for Sarah, the elevator doors opened, allowing a change in conversation as they began to file into the dorm.

"I call showering first!" Taeil said, running to get his towel. The other males groaned while Mark giggled, pulling Sarah into his room.

"Stay safe!" Jaehyun yelled in English, making Sarah blush.

As soon as the doors closed, Mark had dragged Sarah too his bed, cuddling her in her arms.

"Mmm, you're so warm." Mark said, giggling as he stuffed his face into her neck.

"You're really drunk." Sarah said as she patted his head but Mark leaned back, staring at her before shaking his head.

"No, I'm not that drunk. Maybe tipsy. But I just really like cuddling you." Mark said before digging his face into her neck again.

"Can we at least get changed first, your jeans are really uncomfortable." Sarah said, as Mark tangled his legs between hers.

"Mmm, okay. You can go change and use the washroom first." Mark told her before turning away. Sarah chuckled as she got up, grabbing her sweatpants and the grey hoodie Mark had lent her before making her way to the washroom to clean up.

When Sarah came out of the washroom, Mark was changed, wearing red basketball shorts and a black hoodie. He was lying on the bed, staring at his phone. He looked up at the sound of the bathroom door opening, smiling as he saw Sarah walking out before getting up.