Chapter 15

Mark could feel his mouth water as Sarah placed the plates of food in front of him.

"Wow, that looks good." Mark said, picking up his chopsticks. Sarah had made the two of them a traditional homecooked Korean meal.

"That's because you stayed far away from it." Sarah joked taking her seat. "Dig in."

"Does the whole world know about my cooking?" Mark groaned. Sarah let out a small chuckle.

"I mean Gordon Ramsay's reaction to your eggs was pretty iconic." Sarah told him as she began her meal. She watched Mark's reaction to her meal.

"Mmm, that's really good, wow." Mark said, giving her a nod of approval. Sarah simply stared as the boy enjoyed her food.

"You don't get these types of meals often, do you?" Sarah asked him. Mark swallowed the mouthful of rice before answering.

"Well the auntie that cooks for us actually does a really good job, but this just kind of hits differently." Mark told her.

"I'm glad you enjoy it." Sarah said, taking bites of her food.

...

"Ah, I'm so full." Mark said, patting his stomach.

"Good, you need the food. You're so scrawny." Sarah joked, poking at his arm.

"I'm not scrawny!" Mark exclaimed, slightly offended.

"Prove it." Sarah, said sticking out her tongue. Next thing she knew, Mark had picked her up, carrying her towards the kitchen.

"Mark, put me down!" Sarah shrieked, smacking his back.

"Am I still scrawny?" Mark asked. Sarah quickly shook her head. Mark giggled as he put her down, sitting her on the kitchen counter.

"Stay here, I'll clean up the dishes." Mark told her.

"But-" Mark cut her off.

"No buts, you made dinner, I'll clean up." Mark insisted. Sarah stayed silent as she sat on the counter, swinging her legs as she watched Mark clean. Sarah had to admit, he looked pretty cute with his round glasses and messy hair, the sleeves of his hoodie rolled up as he wore the rubber gloves, washing the dishes. When he finished, Sarah hopped off the counter.

"Thanks for cleaning." Sarah said, as she took the rubber gloves from him, putting them.

"It's the least I could do after all that you've done for me." Mark said, following her back to the couch.

"Tell me a story." Sarah said, said as the two of them took their seats. Mark gave her a small smile.

"Ah well. In our dorms, there's a lot of toothbrushes from all the members, so sometimes, when we're in a rush, we just take a random one." Mark told her, giggling.

"Ew, that's so gross." Sarah said, her face showing a look of disgust.

"Gotta do what you gotta do." Mark said. The two continued talking, exchanging roommate stories.

"I asked her to empty that container with a moldy cupcake for months, but there it sat, on our shelf." Sarah exclaimed as she told Mark about her messy roommate.

"Honestly, that seems like something the dreamies would do. Dream is so messy while 127 is... well... 5th floor is clean while 10th is chaotic." Mark told her, chuckling to himself.

"Is being an idol hard?" Sarah suddenly asked. Mark was taken aback by the question. He thought for a bit before answering.

"Sometimes, with the busy schedule, it can be very tiring. But seeing our fans always makes it better." Mark told her.

"Do you ever feel like you're missing out on the regular life?" She asked. Mark nodded.

"All the time. Sometimes I think about what would have happened if I had decided to become and author instead. I also wonder what college is like too." Mark answered.

"Oh trust me, it's not fun." Sarah quickly told him, making the two of them laugh. The laughter slowly died down and soon, the two of them sat there, in comfortable silence. An idea popped into Sarah's head.

"Oh, you can come with me to class tomorrow!" Sarah suggested, breaking the silence.

"Am I allowed?" Mark asked, tilting his head.

"Yeah, I only have a few lectures and they don't take attendance." Sarah told him.

"Okay, I guess I will then. Is this you letting me experience the college life?" Mark asked, a wide grin on his face. Sarah nodded.

"Yeah you can see how much it sucks so you won't regret being an idol." Sarah responded, making Mark laugh.

Sarah let out a small yawn, checking her phone. It was getting late and she had class early tomorrow.

"Should we start getting ready for bed?" Mark asked. Sarah nodded.

"Yeah, let me go prepare the couch, the washroom is in my room." Sarah said, getting up and showing Mark to her room. Mark brought his backpack with him, changing into his training clothes which would serve as his pyjamas for the night.

Once they had finished their night routines, they wished each other goodnight before heading to bed. As Sarah laid there in her bed, she tried to go to bed but every time she closed her eyes, images from the horror movie would flash before her. She rolled over, looking at the time on her clock. An hour had passed and she still hasn't been able to fall asleep. She sighed, turning on her lamp before getting out of the bed. As she exited her room into the living room, where Mark lay on the couch, playing on his phone.

"Can't sleep?" Mark asked as Sarah turned on the lights. He was wearing his round glasses, his hood on and hair messy. Sarah nodded as he sat up on the couch.

"I regret seeing the horror movie now." Sarah confessed. Mark gave her a small smile.

"Do you want me to stay with you until you fall asleep?" Mark offered. Sarah hesitated for a moment before nodding her head. Mark got up, following the girl to her room before the two of them got into Sarah's bed.

———————————————————————————

Hes such bf material in the 24hr relay cam 😍

I feel like if i were to ever meet him though, we would get along like friends