C H A P T E R • 3

Start from the beginning

I'm still not sure if he knew about the act, so I have to be more careful. I looked at Jungkook who just shook his head, amused on the situation as he passed behind Taehyung without even telling him to stop. He just simply headed his personaly bathroom and left me with his aggressive boyfriend.

Jerk! Jungkook is a fckin jerk!

I tried to sneaked out, but Taehyung blocked me with his hand, placing beside my head and his other hand on my shoulder. I looked at him with wide eyes, but his gaze remained the same. I pinned myself into the wall when he slowly moved closer.

"Don't worry. He won't mind to share anything to me, even you." He smirked.

I felt my throat dries and my palms sweates in nervousness as he momentarily licked and bite his lower lip with an intense gaze. He leaned more closer until our nose poked on each other, but he didn't stop as he slowly aiming my lips. I could now feel his warm breathe, but before his lips could even landed mine. "Hyung." Jungkook called him with a warning tone. He stopped and immediately pulled away to looked at the young ones with annoyance.

Once Taehyung stepped back, I flashed out of the door without even glancing at them. I headed my room, and turned to make sure that it was locked before I sat on my bed. I was staring at the wall across mine, still processing what just happened. Taehyung almost gave me a heart attacked.

I heaved a deep sigh before I close my eyes, lying on my bed as I tried to relax.

I want to woke up on this dream..

I didn't know I was too exhausted and didn't noticed I fell a sleep in just a few minutes.

J U N G K O O K

"Hyung, what was that?" I asked Taehyung as I watched him lying to my bed with his eyes close.

"What do you mean?" He innocently responded, like he didn't done something earlier.

I've been friends with Taehyung since I was a trainee and we exactly know everything about each other. I even treated him as my own brother rather than just a friend. But this was new to me, he was never been like this--he doesn't touched what's already mine.

"You know I don't like to share what's mine, right?" I muttered as I folded my arms in my chest.

He scoffed, flickering his eyes on me. "But she's not yours, Guk. You're just her first, but I could be her last." He mumbled and grinned.

"What?" I was confused. "You can't do that! she's my fake girlfriend and if someone saw you like what you did earlier, my career will be ruin. And besides, she's not your type."

He stood up and stared at me, as if he was waiting for me do or say something. "Are you sure you don't feel anything after having sex with her?" He tilted his head on the side, and grinned. teasingly. "Cause you sounded like a real possessive boyfriend now."

I rolled my eyes, and shook my head in disbelief. "I'm just protecting my career."

"Better do what you said, Guk. See you later." He patted my shoulder before headed the door and left.

I don't know what the fuck did Taehyung saw her and suddenly acted weird. If I do slept with prostitutes, Taehyung do one nightstand to every pretty celebrities he met. But I never saw him do the first move like what he did to Lisa.

After lunch, Lisa and I went to her house to get her things and talked to her parents. It wasn't my idea, I honestly don't like it, but manager Sejin forced me to do so. He said, we have to pretend to be a perfect couple even in front of her family, and assured to them that I'll took care of their daughter. I never went to any girls house just to talked to their parents, but for the sake of my career--I have to do anything.

After meeting her parents who seemed really treasures her, I suddenly miss my parents. I haven't visited them in Busan for so long, and I hope they will understand how busy I was.

Lisa's parents gave me the permission to take care of their loving daughter, and live in my place. I felt bad for pretending that our relationship is real.

We quickly went off as soon as Lisa got all her stuffs, It's already evening and I need to talk to her about the contract. However, she seemed participating in this act without any questions and I was really relieved.

I saw the photo that Manager Sejin posted on my public Twitter, It was me and Lisa's selfie that taken on the sofa earlier. I know my fans and medias are dying to see some proofs that our relationship is true--this is only the begining, more scripted pictures and videos to come.

"Where do you want to eat?" I asked, slightly in a good mood. But the smile fades easily when she didn't respond. I glanced at her and she was just looking outside the window. How dare she ignored me. "Ya! Are you deaf? Didn't you hear me?" I asked, but instead of answering me with words, she responded me with sobs.

I glanced at her, again. I can't see her face since hard completely turned while driving. "Hey! Lalisa, look at me." Again, she didn't obeyed as her sobs continues.

I felt pissed that she's not obeying anything I said. I quickly maneuvered the car on the side and abruptly stopped. I leaned to reached her chin, held it with my fingers and forced her to looked at me.

I was surprised to see her reddened eyes, and tears falling down from it, like an endless river. She's crying. "W-why?" I asked, still speculating.

"D-don't touched me." I head her voiced cracked as she threw my hand away from her face. My jaw tightened as I felt disrespected on what she did. I leaned back to my seat and started to drive, again. She's the one who opened the door not me, so she has no rights to be mad at me on what's happening to her life. And she's not the only child who have to live far away from their parents--because I am, too.

She wiped her tears and looked at me, "Sorry." She murmured. "Just drive to the nearest ramen house." She forced a smiled.

"Sorry, too." I muttered. I quickly drive to her request ramen house since I'm really hungry, too.

It's been 3 days since we started the fake relationship and everything went smooth sailing. My fans likes every Lisa's photos that I took secretly, and posted on my Instagram. Everyone who's how much I wanted to be a professional photographer, and how much I love to take stolen shots.

The photos of hers have more likes than mine, and in every comments was telling that she's beautiful--which I won't deny.

I was at the dressing room preparing for my performance for my comeback song in Inkagayo. I still have to continue this promotion whatever happens. I gave my blood, sweat and tears to this album, no issues could ruined it.

In a few minutes I was sitting on the backstage waiting for my turn when a girl stopped in front of me. I looked up to see it's face and my eyes widened in surprised.

"Hi Kookie! It's been a long time."

✿ ✿

A/N

Please vote and comment luvs ♡