46. Aaannndd... The Plot is Messed Up

Start from the beginning

I sighed and slumped in my seat.

Now that Seanna was going to accompany Raashid, this event should go according to the novel. Even though I don't remember much, both of them should have a nice evening and maybe Seanna would realise that she loves Raashid. And then the story can flow how it was supposed to.

And even if she doesn't realise that now, there will be more chances in the future. I can still manage to get them together.

I smirked satisfactorily and looked out of the window.

The play is supposed to be the most awesome ones in the history.

Seanna's words repeated in my mind and I frowned.

It's a shame that you're missing on the goods.

My conscience mocked me.

Uhhh....

After a few minutes passed with me internally debating whether to just go back to the mansion or to return back to the auditorium, I decided, "Sir Gaston," I called, opening the small window on the side of the carriage, "I'm feeling alright now so I'll like to go back to the Auditorium."

I didn't have anything to do back home. Besides, father and Aiden would question me as to why I'm not attending the play and will freak out if I told them I have a (fake) stomach ache. It's better to just go to the Auditorium, I can just sit on Seanna's place since I'm sure Raashid wouldn't allow her to sit anywhere else but the Empress seat once she is up there.

Sir Gaston again asked if I'm sure and I reassured him and the carriage turned and we were again going to the Auditorium.

Once we were in front of the Auditorium, the guards in front of the gates frowned.

I made my way towards the gates and one of the guards asked, "Weren't you sick, my lady?"

I smiled a bit and said, "It's all okay now." The guards nodded before letting me enter.

"Let me escort you, my lady." One of the butlers standing in the queue of escorts made his way towards me.

He bowed and extended his arm, "Your invitation please, my lady."

I froze.

Shit.

Seanna has both the invitations!!

"Actually, my companion has it." I replied sheepishly.

He looked at me with raised eyebrows and before I could explain further, a guard near the gate said, "She's telling the truth. We saw the lady giving the invitation to her companion."

I smiled gratefully at the guard as the butler nodded before escorting me inside the auditorium.

"Your family, my lady?" He asked.

"Perinius." I said and he nodded, "Your seat would be on the second floor, second last row. I am not sure which number, hence I would request you to meet your companion and ask her to return your invitation." He said and I nodded.

I didn't need to disturb Seanna (since I basically lied and she would beat me if I showed up now), I knew her seat number so it wouldn't be hard to find it (she doesn't stop once she starts babbling).

501. I think.

Once we were on the second floor, the butler stopped in front of the doorway which was guarded by two guards who asked me for my invitation.

They wouldn't allow me inside without an invitation and I was about to make my way back to the carriage (to just go back home) when I noticed the pink thing moving away from the auditorium from the window in the hallway.