male Belarus x chubby reader

You dear reader are female Russia's best friend and love it, but not as much as you love her younger brother. Yes she knows it too she keeps telling you to confess and go out with him. Though it's probably because she wants him to leave her alone. The thing is he hates you for being so close to her. In fact he has tried to throw a knife at you, good thing you can dodge. He probably didn't like the fact that after that you threw another knife at him. Good thing he dodged he still got grazed though. "Russia become one with me!" "No!!" Great there they go again. "Marry meMarry meMarry meMarry meMarry meMarry meMarry me" just why not me she is his sister for crying out loud. Normally you wouldn't care because that's pretty much the only time you see him, and it can't be stopped you would try to stop him any ways another reason he hates you. "WHY" male Belarus turns to you "are you talking to me." great now he's giving you the 'one day I will kill you and have my sister to myself' stare. Well now or never. "Why do you chase after her she is your sister for crying out loud!?!" "Why don't you butt out chubs....." He trails off realizing what he said, but doesn't care he want his sister. Russia never mentions your weight because your sensitive about that. You might as well make fun of Russia's nose. You turn to him "what did you say?" You may like him but as I said you might as well make fun of Russia's nose she will give that person an encounter with her pipe. Oh but you just plain out kick there arse no one says that and gets any with it not even your crush. "your not deaf" "that's it come here"

Time skip of well let's say Belarus saw some stars and Russia remembered why she won't talk about your weight. Also you went home where your sulking about how he would never want you especially since you kicked his arse.

Male Belarus pov

"That is why I say to never point out a woman's weight little brother especially now (y/n) she is really sensitive about it." "I knew she could throw a knife, but that was knew." Maybe I underestimated. "You know she really does like you why don't you try going for her not me." "Why would she want me?" "Because according to her it's hard to find people who are so dedicated to those they love." "But I love you big sister." "I don't love you like that I love you like a sibling should, but (y/n) does so stop going after me and go after someone who isn't related to you and your not betraying me by going after her so go!!" I look up at my sister she looks serious maybe I should go after someone else. big sister really doesn't love me. But (y/n) does and she could defiantly put me in place. What does she do when a doctor weighs her. "Good bye big sister I'm going after (y/n) I won't bother you like i used too but more like a brother should." I'll go to her house firsts.

Your pov

I should give up he loves Russia not me. Sigh. Suddenly I feel like someone is watching me, who would watch me in my room? "Who's there?" "Me" you look at your window to find Belarus! "why are you here?" "I decided with help from Russia that you will become one with me so marry me marry memarry memarry memarry me." It sounds more like demand, but you still find your self saying "yes" "good we become one now" next thing you know your on your bed.
Let's say you had a fun night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know about you but I glare at my doctor when they weigh me I'm pretty sure some nurses are creeped out or a bit scared of me when I go heh next is 2p England