Canada x chubby reader requested by cheshireneko247

Your pov
What a nice morning in Canada I'm so glad I get to visit my grandma here. You think as you walk around the forest behind my grandmas house. I wonder if I will meet the ranger she told me about. She says he helps here and others but is very quiet so she can't here him half the time. Poor man. Suddenly you realize you don't know how far you walked. For a fluffy person I sure can walk ( I do that a lot and get lost😅). Maybe if I tell someone will here worth a try. "HAY ANY ONE OUT THERE!?!?!?" I stand and listen for a response. "Hay you ok eh" I turn around and see a man that looks like the ranger Canada my grandma knows. "are you ok eh?" I then realized I was staring. "Oh um yeah I'm lost and can't find my way back to my grandmas." "Oh what's her name?" "(G/n)" "oh I know her so your her grand daughter ( a nick name from your childhood that is embarrassing)?" I can't believe she told him that nick name. "Um yeah but my names (y/n)." "nice to meet you I'm Canada" "yeah I know she told me about you and described you." That sounded creepy. Wait is he chuckling. "Sorry but that sounds like her she did the same when she told me about you." I end up chuckling and laughing with him. Soon we stop and he gets me back to my grandmas we talked on the way. Man did I walk far.
Canada's pov
Wow (y/n) it nicer than her grandmother describe. I hope she doesn't forget me. As we're talking I can't help but steel a glance at her fluff it looks so cuddly. Soon we are at her grandmas, but I really enjoyed her company.
Normal pov
As Canada walks you up to your door you notice he is a bit crest fallen. Your grandma then decided to come out and asked were you have been then starts ranting ( mine knows I'm prone to get lost and rants about it) once she was done you explain it to her with Canada. "Thank you Canada would you like to come in and eat with us as a thank you?" "I would love to eh"
Time skip to the day you have to leave

You had a lot of fun with Canada from learning to skate to a hockey game. 'I don't want to leave' you think as you finish packing. 'I wonder if my parents would let me live here i don't have many friends there and I'd miss Canada' yes over the week you were there you have fallen for the quiet Canadian. Unknown to you he feels the same.
Canada's pov
I don't want her to leave I love her and her fluff, but she may not feel the same. Still maybe I should tell her before she leaves? But rejection no I'm not backing out. With that he runs to your grandmas where you are getting in the car to leave "wait (y/n) I have to tell you something!!" She turns around oh how I want to hold her and her fluff "yes?" I take in a deep breath and try to say it but it won't come out "can I show you?" "Sure?" I take her in my arms holding her fluff, but first glance at her grandma making sure it's ok with her I get a thumbs up. So I lean down and give (y/n) a kiss on the lips. When I get no response I take it as rejection, but when I pull back she responds and wraps her arms around my neck.
Normal pov
You two continue until your grandma clears her throat. "(Y/n) would you like to stay here and be with Canada?" You nod not yet able to talk yet after that wonderful kiss. "Then you can I will deal with your parents." With that she winks and leaves. You and Canada look at each other and say I love you at the same time. In yah end you stay and go on dates with Canada, become his girlfriend, and lastly his wife.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys liked it. Any requests? Aroooo