England x chubby reader

Warning mature maybe a trigger depression, bullies, and cutting don't like please don't read
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a normal day for you. Not a good thing. First you wake up and see your friend flying (f/c) bunny a creature you only can see at least she's a girl and listened, second get ready, third ignore your mother tell you 'fat you are and that's not fluff' 'stop talking to things that aren't real I should send you to an asylum' the usual, lastly try to get to school and not get caught by your bullies and fail. "Hay fatty ooh this your lunch I'll take that fat people know how to get the best food and you can survive on your blubber hahahaha" the ready join yeah there's more then one all are twigs with jock boyfriends. Oof they push you down and walk away like nothing happened. Why what did I ever do to deserve this.

Time skip to after school

As usual it was hell you run into your room in tears and flying (f/c) bunny "what's wrong (y/n)?" She asked as she flys over to you trying to comfort you "life that's what's wrong no one cares and the only one that does can't be seen!!!" After that you run to the bathroom and take a razor flying (f/c) bunny try's to stop you bet can't and sees you brake you skin. You don't even try to treat it as the blood leaks out. Then you faint flying (f/c) bunny flys away to get help or at least a person who can get help. "HELP HELP MY FRIEND IS GOING TO DIE HELP!!!!!!" "What's wrong what happened!?" Asked a flying mint bunny "my human friend she can see me but she cut herself she's going to die of blood lose do you know someone who can help" she asked him frantically. "Yes I know a human who can" "get him NOW" they both fly fast to this human named England. Once they get him and to the house your alive but still bleeding. "Oh my what in bloody he'll happened?" "She's bullied a lot has a bad mother and is depressed also I'm her only friend if your gonna ask now SAVE HER!!!!" "Right" "Dora dloora de explora" then your wounds and blood disappear. "Thank goodness"

Time skip

You wake up in a knew place. "Huh where am I?" "Yay your finally awake!!" "flying (f/c) bunny where am I?" "At our knew friend England's house when your mom found out you almost killed your self she didn't care so he's going to have you live with him." "In what way duos it sound right for a stranger to take in another useless stranger I should just die." "Now you don't mean that do you love life is a precious thing." "Who are you?" "England love and your (y/n) I presume." "Yes so I'm living with you?" "Yes if that's alright love your mom didn't seem fit to be well a mom." "Alright" "oh and I'm having you come to my school away from those bullies flying (f/c) bunny told me about." "Really flying (f/c) bunny you don't know him and you tell him that" "he wants to help so I told him how." flying (f/c) bunny are so troublesome.

Time skip a month

You've stayed with him for a month your depression is going away but you have put on some more weight his scones aren't that bad. Recently he started courting you or something where he try's to win you over before asking you out. Not that he hasn't already especially when he would preform magic with his friends. Hehe his school is great but TBT trio is a pain but flying (f/c) bunny has her fun messing with them lets just say they don't like Russia but ended up with his scarf . "Hello love I brought you some tea." "Thank you England" "your welcome love um would you like to go out with me sometime?" "YES!" You give him a hug.

In the end you go out and never try to kill yourself again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It probably wasn't that good and a bit depressing huh well next is male Belarus. Aroooooo