FIVE

Biana pov.

"You've gotta tell her!" Yelled Biana. She threw a pillow at Fitz.

" I'm not going to just go up to her and say that! " screeched Fitz in return throwing the pillow back at her.

Biana out her hands up her hips. "Why not? Your the one who broke up with her. She might still like you. "

Fitz teared his hands through his hair. "Yeah, but that's the thing. I'm the one who broke up with her."

"So?"

" Really Biana? You'd think with all the matchmaking you do you would get it. I broke up with her, so if I say that I want to get back together, that's like, suicide! "

"Suicide?" Biana raised an eyebrow . "Seriously Fitz, just go ask Sophie out."

" Ughhhh. "

"Do it!"

" fiiiiiiine. " Fitz grumbled.

"Yes!" Squealed Biana. " now go! "

Scored a point for team Fitzphie!

"Now?" Fitz asked. " why now? "

"Because then you won't wimp out!"

" I'm thinking about it. "

"Ugh just go." Biana pushed him out the door. "And if you come back, I'll know.

Fitz rolled his eyes, but neverless left.

                                                   ****

Sophie pov.

" Ew this is gross!" Complained Sophie.

Grady had made her help him bathe the vermilion and it wasn't pretty.

Finally they were done and Grady let her go take a shower. She hurried inside and went to her bathroom. Letting the shower douse her with water, she rubbed off all of the grime and vermilion slobber.

When she was done, and in the family room, Fitz light leaped in.
"Hi Fitz." She waved at him smiling. He looked nervous. "So what brings you here?"

" Well, " Fitz fidgeted with his tunic hem. "I was wondering if you would want to go to Gorgodon's Haven with me on monday. It's a five star restaurant."

Sophie jolted. Fitz was asking her out. "Sure, but as friends going to dinner." She said firmly.

"Oh. " he said his voice drooping. He sounded disappointed.

"So what time?" Sophie questioned.

"5:30." He mumbled.

"Ok. I'll see you there."

Fitz nodded and light leaped out. Sophie blew out a breath and slumped into the couch. She didn't have time for boy drama. She stood up and marched upstairs into her bedroom to check in with Team Valiant and give everyone an assignment.

"Wylie, I need you to look into Glimmer, Stina you need to work with Biana to figure out a plan to defeat the Neverseen. " They nodded and clicked away.

Sophie turned her gaze to Dex. "And you're gonna work with me to figure out the password to Oralie's cache."

"Okay. Should we meet up on Monday?" Dex asked.

" Sure. " Sophie was sure that it wouldn't take to long and she could get to Gorgodon's Haven in time.

They both clicked away. Sophie sighed, content and laid on her bed.

                                                      ****

Fitz pov.

He arrived at Everglen, mad. Biana was waiting at the door a happy smile on her face. She jumped up as she saw Fitz.

"So how did it go?" She asked excited.

"She said yes, but before you say, "I told you so," she said she wanted to go as friends. " Fitz muttered.

"Oh." Biana dropped her gaze. " Do you want me to leave you alone? "

"Yeah, that'd be nice." Biana walked away and Fitz rushed to his room.

When he got there, he immediately started punching and kicking things.

"As friends. Just friends." He punched the wall, satisfied as he heard a thump. But then he heard it again.

He rushed towards the window where the sound was coming from. Keefe was climbing up and his feet were making the noticeable thump.

Fitz was irritated. "What are you doing?"

"Well I heard from someone that you weren't having the best day. "

Fitz scowled. "Who told you that?"

"Biana."

"Well I'm fine now, so you can leave." Fitz said turning his back to Keefe.

"You sound like Foster."

Fitz spun around. "Don't say Foster."

Keefe whistled. "Ooh so that's what this is about."

Fitz shot him a glare that could've melted the hardest stone. "I know you like Sophie so don't go saying that you feel bad for me."

Fitz saw a little bit of surprise flicker across Keefe's face but it faded quickly.

"Well then, if my best friend doesn't want me around I'll leave."

"Bye then. " 

As Keefe was going down, he heard the thumping of his feet. With an angry bang, he shut the window.

He sank on to his bed. "I've made a mess of everything." He murmered. But in his angry state, he couldn't reason with himself.

When I was writing this, my sister wanted to wear the shirt I was wearing lol.
"That was a kinda weird thing to say."

Also, I read another kotlc fan fiction, and one of the restaurants mentioned was called Gorgodon's Haven. The book is called Fitzphie vs Sokeefe by squishmallow09 it's a great book, so go check it out!

Word count: (825)

XD