Jingle All The Way....

"Tommy if you don't go to bed then Santa won't come for you."

  "Screw Santa he can go choke on a candy cane."

   "Now watch your tone young man and got to bed!"

    "I hate you mother! You know what I want for Christmas? It is TO DIE!" and with that Tommy stormed into his room and went under the covers. At around ten, after his mother had went to bed, he got up and tied fishing hooks to the chimney. After that he slit a light in the Christmas Tree so who ever would touch would get a nasty shock, then he put knives under the logs so whoever landed there would get a good jab in the butt. Finally he put bits of mashed up metal in the cookies and glass in the milk. He was satisfied with himself so he headed back up to his room. At around two or three he heard a loud thump. He waited for his mother to come in but she was nocked out on sleeping pills.

____________________________________________

Meanwhile, Santa was down stairs when he came down the chimney knifes had busted into him. He quickly dashed into the living room only to be met with fishing hooks getting jabed into the sockets of his eyes. He then stumbled into the tree, the metal on the hooks and and the open wires electrocuted him fiercely. When he thought that that was it he took a bit of a cookie, only to be met with shards of metal   shooting into his jaw. Blood began to poor out of his mouth and on to his beard. He took a sip of milk only to be met with his vocal cords being ripped open with shards popping out of his neck. That was it. He stormed up the steps and went into the boys bedroom.

     "Santa!?" He cried out. There was no time before he was pulling out his raindeer whip and slashing the boy violently. He then pulled out his leather belt with bells on them. He then began to beet him until he was as red as a candy cane. Eventually he died of shock. All trough the night all that could be heard was the jingle of the bells