The Painting

"William please tell me your almost done. I am going to freeze like this." Hilarry said in an impatient tone.  William, a famous artist in his time for "death drawings" (Drawings showing how someone "will die" in a non-serious way) was doing a death drawing almost everyday. Money was coming in good.         Now he was drawing Ms.Hillary murdering him in his sleep, then  killing her self by slicing their necks at the same time. ( A funny twist.) Soon he was able to buys his own house and start his own family. He was doing a famous millionaire and right when he was in the middle of his portrait he heard a knock at the door.

       "My apologies madam, excuse me and I am intolerably sorry to say that you can not move" He left and answered the door. Outside was a little old woman.

      "Hello may I please borrow some money I have 3 children and am veary poor. Please you are VEARY rich and I know that you can donate just a little so please."

          "I will do no such thing of no such sort."

          "Fine! Have it your way." And with that she turned and left.

           Now, what the man did know was that the lady was a which. For every child she had, she killed one years worth of the people that he painted. Not only that but she had them die the way they were depicted.

           The next day people were dropping like flies. More than 75% of the wealthy population were going to die. People were being by bananas, Penny's, triping on ducks and trees falling on them.

                 One night William was sleeping when he felt a cool smooth object brush across his neck.....