New Mansion

So again I woke up in a Big mansion again. But this time it was Troy's mansion.

"What is happening!? Where am I?"
But I noticed something. My head is okay. I doesn't hurt anymore. I was kinda relieved when I noticed that.

But that doesn't changed the fact that I'm in Troy's mansion. He kidnapped me. What the fuck is he going to do to me or my body?! Is he going to do something nasty?! Wtf.

I stand up and tried to get out of this room but he comes back with some medicines. I don't know why but as he goes inside this room he kinda looks attractive. Wtf am I thinking. He's still a fucking pervert who helped me and also kindnapped me.

I know he helped me but he kidnapped me!!!

"Is your head okay? What are you doing standing? Are you going to try sneak out of my house?"

Fuck he got me!

"No. I was just going to check the books that's all"

"So you really like nerd stuffs do you?"

Stereotyping again. Not all nerds like books or maybe they do. Hahaha. That kinda shook me.

"Not really. Hey! Why did you kindnapped me? Why the fuck did you bring me here? Are you trying to do nasty things to me?! Please don't do that ?"
I think my pleading will work to him.

"Really? Kidnapped? Are you trying to say I kidnapped you?"

"Well you just carried me to your car while I was unconscious and you brought me here! So what should I call it helping again?"

"Of course. It should be called as help! Why? I was just about to take you home . But wait you almost fainted in the street! That's why I catched you and then put you in my car! I was about to ask you where your address is, Oh but wait?! You fainted! You weak nerd"

I was kinda guilty to the bad things I just said to him. I should say sorry

"I didn't really thought that you could help me even though we're not that close. I'm sorry to what I said. By the way thank you for everything."

"So everything is settled. You still have to pay up to what you did ."

"You're being childish. You do know that I'm really unconscious and weak when I bumped into you right?"

"No way. You have to pay up!"

"I don't have money right now! I'll pay you tommorow, how's that?"

"I'm not talking about money. I'm already rich. So you have to pay up with your......."

"No!!!!! If you're talking about paying you with my body that out of the line. I will never exchanged my dignity for your needs."

"Wtf are you talking about? Do you really think I'm that bad? Huh?! Do you really think going to fuck you because you just bumped into me? Dream on! I'm not that cheap! You're lame and cheap!"

"What else? I don't have anything to give you! I'm broke ASF"

"Shut up for a second and let me finish. I'm not done talking yet. I want your time to tutor me in Math."

"Why? You're rich, you can hire you're own Private Tutor. Why would you want me to be your tutor?

"I hate private tutor, specially when they're very skilled in teaching me stuffs that I don't even understand. You know my point, right? They can't teach me properly because they can't understand me"

"Well that's their job. They'll teach you until you'll be able to learn it all."

"So are you going to be my tutor or not? I'll pay you $100 per hour, that's 3 hours a day. So that means you'll have $300 when you're going to tutor me."

Oh My God!!! Finally I can help pay our debts. I'll earn money just by teaching this good for nothing person easy math. I feel like my migraine today is such a blessing. I really love it.

"Okay, I'll tutor you. When will I start? When will I get paid?... I mean yeah when will I start"

I'm very excited to be his tutor. I'm not excited to the point that I'm going to tutor him but I'm excited for the money. All I want is money.

"We'll start this Saturday. Don't be late okay because if you do I'll cut it in your pay. Remember that nerd"

"Don't worry you'll never be disappointed. I guaranteed 100%"

"Good"

Because of that my head was the most relieved thing in my body. I can't stop thinking about the money. Until I realized what time is it!

"What time is it?"

"It's almost 4. Why? Are you going home now?"

"I have to get home. Thank you for everything . I'll be greatful to all the things you've done to me!"

So I go out to the room until I realized I don't know the way out of this big house.

"What are you still doing here?"

"About that, Where's the way out here? "

"Hahahahahaha"

"What are you laughing about?"

"It's okay I'll take you home."

"I can just walk. By the way thank you for your kindness. Just tell me where's the exit."

But I still end up to his car. Why do I get scared of these fucking Badboys? Oh yeah because they can kill me that's for sure.

"Where's your house?"

"Just drop me in that bus stop. My house is not that far from there."

But my tactics never worked to the both Bad boy. He glared at me so I ended up saying where my house is.

"What are you still doing here Troy? I can walk on my own house. I don't need your help💢."
I got pissed off that time until my Mom goes out of the gate.

"Why are you early?"

"Mom, I got....."

"Hello Ma'am I'm Troy. I brought home Florence because of his frequent collapse, might be because of his lack of sleep to eating."

"Really?! Hey Cyril who is this fine young man? Is he your friend?"

"Yes Ma'am"

"He's also polite too. Come inside the house and Cy prepare some goodies for your friend!"

Really?! He's not even my friend! He's my bully. Let's just keep that things in our own. Because if Mom finds out that I have bullies in school she might worry about my school life.

To be continued.❤️❤️

BY THE WAY YOU NOTICED WHY I CHANGE THAT COVER!

I JUST WANT TO TRY IT 😹

BUT IF YOU DONT LIKE THE NEW COVER I CAN STILL CHANGE IT BACK. JUST COMMENT . RAWWRRR.

Thank you for reading ❤️ btw my grammar has mistakes in it because of the Google autowording. But I still check it whenever I have time . So that's all of today ❤️