Bouvardia: (Hinata Shoyo X Reader)

You excitedly gaze at your chest

You excitedly gaze at your chest. A bouvardia flower sat right above your heart and looked ready to bloom. You were sure that you were close to finding them, you had to be. Your bloom was special. It had the ability to lead you to your soulmate, not just bloom when you meet. So far your bloom had led you to the high school that you now currently attend. You jump slightly on your bed as you squeal at the thought of your soulmate. Maybe they were tall? Maybe they were handsome or pretty? What if they were an athlete? Ohh! What if they were royalty?!... that last one seemed less likely due to the fact that you were out in the middle of the country. Oh well, you could dream. You fell back onto your bed and clutched your chest. Yes, tomorrow you would go to school and find them, the one your bloom called your soulmate.

The next morning you dashed out of your room and almost passed your breakfast.

"(Name)!" Your sister scolded "Eat or you won't grow anymore!" The taller (h/c) haired girl grabbed you by the collar and sat you down in a chair.

"She seems excited this morning." your brother-in-law remarked as he handed your sister a cup of coffee.

"She thinks she's close to finding her bloom, but her bloom will tower over her at this point." Your sister gladly took the coffee from her husband and leaned against the counter. They were kind enough to take you in so that you could follow your bouquet all the way to the Miyagi prefecture.

"It's an exciting time when you do find your bloom though, I understand why she's so excited." they watch you as you take quick bites of food before quickly bowing and rushing out the door. "Although if she keeps that up she'll choke before she even meets her soulmate..." he sweats and gives out a small chuckle.

You were halfway to Karasuno high school, and you could not get your mind off what your soulmate might be like. If daydreaming were a skill, you'd be a professional by now.

What if they're foreign? Ooh ohh oohh! Maybe they're a super genius!... but if they're a genius I don't know if I'd be able to keep up...

You were so caught up in your own thoughts that you didn't notice a boy screaming at you from his bike as he rolled down the hill.

Maybe they're a pro athlete, or maybe they're really good at cooking! Maybe they're super sweet and will make me food every day?! Or....

"HEEEEY WATCH OOOOOOUT!" a scream finally snapped you back to reality as a bike zips past you with a screaming streak of orange. Whoever was piloting that bike seems to have lost control of it. You watch as the bike skips off the road and into a tree, flinging the boy riding it into a bush. You rush over to the boy to see if he was alright.

"Hey! Hey, are you okay?" You call out to the boy. You weren't certain of his age due to his height, but his uniform looked like the ones the boys wear at your new school.

"Ow ow ow..." the boy whined as he laid on his back.

"Hey, come on! Get up! Oh on all days..." you began to whine "I was supposed to find them today, but now I'm stuck caring for a kid who needs training wheels..." You sigh. As soon as you uttered the word 'kid' however, the boy sprung to life