||Blurb||

Copyright ©️ twinklingmeghs, 2020

All the rights reserved.
No part of this book may be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in a retrieval system, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical l, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without the permission of the publisher.

****

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Behind her smile, she's shattered;Behind her laugh, she's tumbling;Behind her joy, she's vulnerable;He saw through her shell,And vowed to mend her heart

Behind her laugh, she's tumbling;
Behind her joy, she's vulnerable;
He saw through her shell,
And vowed to mend her heart.

*********************************

Falling in love is easier than staying in love.

          There is nothing eternal. And so do relationships. After a few years of marriage, you will find your spouse not pretty as they used to be. Instead, he/she will be boring and unattractive. Love is blind, we often forgot to assess how that person looks with time. Will you be happy with her wrinkled face? That when they walk out of a commitment.

         It was what her father done, even though, he had a love marriage. Raveena Menon despises how fake people act as a married couple.

           Pradeep Nair fitted her rule perfectly. When sparks erupt and connections linked faultlessly, she sealed a deal.

Rules were simple:

No dating,
No commitments,
No strings attached,
No emotions,

But, all deals have loopholes. What if that deal goes wrong?

Will Pradeep mend her heart or will he lose his in-between?

How long both last in pretense relation?

********

Here's my entry for the contest. Sorry for being late. Personal things come up and it got delayed. Ink_Lover GS_Stella

With love
Twinklingmeghs