𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐛 😚 (2)

MONDAY 👀

06-10-2020
" 𝒊𝒇 𝒊 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒚 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 " - rod wave .

06-10-2020" 𝒊𝒇 𝒊 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒚 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 " - rod wave

Brooklyn POV :

I opened my window and this mf gon come in .

"Why you banging on my window wtf is wrong with you" I said mad as hell like who was he ? I know we was together Nd all but we was on the verge of breaking up.

He knew that too that's why he was doin the most . "Mann I came in here to figure out who you was talking to on the phone " he got in my face . I laughed In this Nigga face he was a whole clown 🤡 .

he act like he don't know the reason why I was acting like that . He had a whole bitch onna low .

"I was talkin to yo-" he grabbed me up by my neck and choked me

. "Gtffff off of me" .I tried to kick him . like he was actually choking me . Tears ran down my face . "Get off me"  atp I was crying hard .

Like it wasn't even that serious. Soon as I started feeling weak my door came open. Next thing I knew malcom was on the floor. Gary swung him across the room .

"Wtf happened" he said helping me up and I Sat on the bed. I was coughing and shit . "Aye" he ran out the room and brung me a cup of water. My throat was hurting so bad .

"You want me to get your fathe-" I got up quick "no" I said Inna raspy voice . I ran over to Malcom and kicked the shit outta him . "Get tf out we done too" I said walking off ."

I went downstairs and opened the door so he can get out . His lame ass walked down the steps with Gary all up on him right behind him .

He stopped in front of me . I looked in his eyes and felt a little bad . " we done right ? Let me get that" . I knew exactly wat he was talking bout I took the necklace that he gave me off and he snatched it.

We was rlly done ?

He walked straight out the door and I shut it .

He just gon leave like that after all that shit he put me threw .

Nahh he got me fucked up .

I ran outside just before he was bout too pull off . "You really gon leave like that" I banged on the car window. Gary pulled me up . "Nooo move cuz that's not fair I put up with all his shit" .

I felt the tears in my eyes but I didn't care . I pushed Gary and grabbed a rock and threw it at his car window. He sped off .

And my body went slump . He was really gon ? No more annoying ass texts and calls . No more of him poping up on me and he forcing me to go somewhere with him ? All of it was just gon .

I went upstairs and shut my door I laid onna floor and cried my heart out .

It's over .

TYLER ROSS 🙄. ( 19)

" 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒎 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒚𝒆𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒖𝒎 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒊𝒎 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆". - lil baby & 42 dugg

 - lil baby & 42 dugg

"It's over there" . I woke up with a female in my bed . Ion even remember bringing her to my crib

I needed to be more careful. You never know she could fw the ops .

She grabbed her clothes and walked straight out .

She ain't even say bye 🤦🏽‍♀️

I forgot all about meeting up with the gang at the spot . I hit up the group chat .

                  Gang shii 🅱️🆘

Me - aye

Gunna- where you at blood

Me - I'm at the crib y'all still there?

Bando- yuh me and gunna otw be ready .
Me- Ight

I hit the shower and got dress . I walked outside and got in the car .

"Wassup blood" we dapped each other up . I looked out the window. "What's the move?" I turned and looked at gunna .

"We chillin today we just checking up making sure shit running smoothly." I nodded my head . "Ima roll up" I pulled the backwood out my pocket .

"So wassup with the other block niggas talking bout ? is that something to worry abt ?" Soon as I asked them gunna phone started ringing.

"Hold up this my brother"  he put it on speaker .

"Malcom wassgood" he said in the speaker . "We got a problem" I sat up in my seat . "Remember shorty I was fw ?" He nodded like Malcom can see him. "Yea ... wait which one" 

damn I hoe around but ion cuff nothing . I'm not ready for that but when I do ima settle down fasho .

Brooklyn" . Gunna looked at the phone. " yea how you fuck it up with her?" .

"She just broke up with me outta nowhere and I think ha brother a problem" .

Gunna made a uturn "send me the addy and meet me there .

I put the weed in the blunt . Let's hear his side of the story.
____________________________
Comment

How do y'all feel about Malcom and how do y'all feel abt Tyler ?