A 'Thank You'[5]

Chapter Five's here!!!

--------------------------------------------------------

Roy's POV:

I am still nervous on Poli's panic attack. When we're in the ambulance, all he does was to panic as the blood on my patched shoulder still flows out of my body.

"Crap, crap, crap!!! The bandage isn't enough for this!!! What should I do?! What-"

I held his wrist which got his attention. He still has a teary eye and his clothes were destroyed. I felt Poli breath in and out rapidly.

I sighed, "Poli, I'm fine. My injury isn't near the heart." He blushed when I gave him a reassuring smile. How cute.

Maybe I should smile a little bit usual so I can see this masterpiece. Trust me, if my eyes are cameras, I would had took an infinite pictures of that expression. He's so damn adorable!!!!

"Ahem, this is an ambulance, not a love hotel." Amber cut us out while grabbing the right medicine with a smirk plastered on her face.

Poli growls and raised a middle finger at her, "Fuck you." Amber laughed and kept mixing.

To be honest, my arm is a little numb from the bullet, but just like what I said, not near on the heart.

Poli went near the water fountain, yes we have that, to remove the makeup in his face that Amber applied to her. Then he asked me to reach his uniform, "Come on Roy, please?"

I smirked, "Nope, you know I have an injury on the arm so I can't reach it for you. Shortie."

He raised a brow while drying his face with a towel, the travel is still far. "Huh, the only reason you call me that is because you're 3 inches taller than me. Hmph."

He crossed his arms and mumbles understandable not complaints. Don't tell him that.

I decided to grab it with my other hand and he asked if I can hand it over but I refused.

"What do you want me to do to make me change clothes Roy?" Poli rolled his eyes away from me, still having that sassy attitude of his.

"I'm guessing a kiss, right Roy?~" Helly teased while assisting Jin driving to the right direction.

We aren't going to the headquarters note that. We are going to the hospital, since it would be dangerous to go there for a while...

Also, there were a lot of road blocks by Mark and Bucky, yeah, we decided to let them handle this for a while since Poli insists to treat me when we're in the hospital.

Anyways, back to the real deal.

I glared at him with a serious tone, "What the actual fuck Hel?" I can't help to blush a little. Though I want to, I just can't.

I am in love with the loveless.

The only bitter and closed heart, Poli Starsight.

I can see Amber trying to raise a phone but luckily, I got her caught. So yeah, no blackmails, better life.

I sighed, "Can I at least have something for saving you?" The veins in my injured part hurts, which made him worried a little more.

Then he twirl his hair and smiled genuinely, having a little rosy cheeks. Fuck, my heart can't take the adorableness.

Poli took a deep breath and the unexpected happens.

He pulled me into a quick kiss. Of course it's quick so I don't have enough time to react.