Cook until you fall in love![2]

*skipped to afternoon shift*

*Time: 4:00 PM*

Poli's POV:

Finally! Another shift done! That took for 3 hours without a break! I stretched my body for a little while, I already asked Cleany during duty and she said that her birthday will occur on around 10:30 in the evening.

No wonder she did not allowed the young kids to go in her party.

Now, lets go home.

*time skip: 4:10 PM*

I opened the door to our dormitory. Jin can just call us when its an emergency in the headquarters anyway.

I think all of them except me again to not have a frequent shift. Well, fires do not happen here often, when there is a minor injury, I do the first aid. I only call Amber and Helly when the aid needed is crucial.

So yeah, I am basically a tired potato.

"Poli's here guys!" I heard Helly shouting when he was just in front of me, indicating that I'm home.

Well, I do got a hometown, but this is my home.

"Hey Helly." I exclaimed, "Where are Roy and Amber?"

"Right over here!!" He pulled me from the living room to the kitchen, then I saw them sitting at the table.

I raised an eyebrow, confused, "Uh...why are you just sitting there?", Amber looked at me and have a grin.

"Poli! You're the one scheduled to cook for dinner remember?!"

'Oh right, I actually forgot.' I thought to myself. How can I forget?!

"O-Oh right...I'll cook now,", I asked them, " B-But, can I change my clothes first?"

Roy smiled, and I can't help but blush. I know, its weird, so freaking weird. That every time he does that, I get embarrassed for some reason.

"Sure, you might threaten us if you set the kitchen on fire."

"H-Hey! I cook well! Just because you cook the best, you stupid cook."

He laughed, "Okay fine, go upstairs."

I immediately did, well, my clothes are way too hot for me to wear. I entered my room and changed clothes to something more comfortable.

Then I went downstairs and saw Amber typing on her phone, "Amber, what are you doing?"

"Finding some pictures of reference to use for my look in the party. What about you Poli? What are you planning to wear?"

"I still don't know. But I am pretty sure that I need to wear something formal."

"Oh I forgot!" ,She handed me the invitation, I looked at her confused. "What does this mean Amber?"

She giggled, uh oh, I know that giggle. Something's bad gonna happen on me.

"Well, I do remember Cleany said to me that it should be partners to partners, and were 4, I am already partner with Helly. And that means you and Roy will be the partners."

"I don't mind." I absentminded said to her.

"Really? Cleany said in the invitation you are going to wear a dress. A gown for exact~"