Information And Inspirations[0]

A/N: This is an idea I got during taking a bath. Well, now I'll do this idea!

A/N: Here's what the story will contain,

-Robocar Poli
-Ships(Mainly Poli and Roy, but I'll add Helly and Amber)
-POV's
-Operations
-Flashbacks

A/N: And here are their ages and personalities :)

-Poli Starsight(I just made their last names like this T.T), 24, a police officer who leads every single operation. He is know for being a helpful and friendly companion. But when it talks about relationships, he's the type of guy who says "There's no forever, don't think that it will last."

-Roy Flamethrow,28, the firefighter and the strongest in the team. Known for being the calm and having a sweet personality. Always up to help if he can. Very caring yet the type of person who will tease you everyday.

-Amber Heart,24, the doctor to the rescue. She is the shipper of the team. She made Mark and Bucky together and she is the main person who annoys Poli by talking about love everyday. Known for being alert and caring at all times.

-Helly Flight,23, the main air force. He is the most considerate and the helper of Amber's ships a do. However, he do admits it is kinda boring.

-Jin Maple, 20, maybe the youngest communication server. Despite of her age, she seems to be one of the most mature teammate.

A/N: Notes!!!

-Sexuality?
*Poli is pansexual
*Amber is bisexual
*Roy is bisexual
*Helly is straight
*Jin is pansexual

-Humanized AU!
-There might be NSFW(I think) 😏😏

A/N: Wait if there is an inspiration in the title, then what or who?

A/N: I remember making the one shot in the RT Complication called It Started as a Tease. And then badabing badaboom. Who? Blueberry_cute_cat for one of the persons who I know ship this so much. I do as well. And for GayShipShipper because I just read one of his stories and now I can't forgot Roy's line.

A/N: Have a good day! Stay tuned for next chapter! :)