Guns and Roses[4.1]

A/N: To be honest I don't know why this is the title-

Helly's POV(He deserves some screening geez...):

"Dammit Roy! You don't even know how long it took us to wait for you!" I sighed.

If you want to know what happened two hours ago, simple. I SUFFERED.

"Come on Helly! You're no fun!"

"I actually did not noticed that it took two hours to do this. I felt like I just slept and woke up."

"Poli, that's because you are listening to 'Post Malone' for two hours..."

"Am not!" I smiled. I need a life than exposing secrets now.

Let's say, this young Helly is a blackmailer.

Amber snitched her camera and proudly shouts, "Do it again Roy! Amber needs a video to show to the fangirls!!!"

I laughed along with her, she isn't just a fangirl, she is a shipper. And to be honest, I might as well.

Poli looked at us with a disappointing look, "Guys, you are not doing any privacy. If you keep doing this, I am going to give a report."

Everyone is noticeably have a sweatdrop. 'Crap, Poli is a police I forgot-"

Amber put her phone down, "Poli why?"

He smiled, "Well its because I can."

Amber pouted, I just...uh...wait...let me think of the word. Oh! I just cannot keep my eyes away from her.

She looked beautiful, really, REALLY beautiful.

I mean look at her!

A/N: Edited :3

Let's be real, she's a goddess.

"Uh...so are we going to the place now?" Roy questioned all of us, making the silence to quit.

"You guys go there first, me and Helly have a little talk." She smiled.

"Hope it isn't about crazy stuff again," Poli rolled his eyes, "You two seriously need a break on this."

"No promises!~"

"Amber..." He said defeated. "Fine, Roy! Let's go!!!"

All I see was Poli dragging Roy, and did I mention Roy fell on the stairs? I heard some noises of crash. Well, that's clumsy Poli for you.

I locked the room, already know what she is about to tell me.

"Helly! Here!" She passed me a what?! A walkie talkie?! What is this for?!

"Okay Amber, I know the plan already! No need for this-"

"Did I say we will do this alone?! Of course I brought Mini and Cleany into this!"

"Wait-since when do we need so many-"

"Oh I forgot, I also brought Max and Posty to this..."

Well that settles it, we were 6 people in this operation.

Amber told me she was not setting up couple, just like what she did to the two Mountain Rescue Team.

She was setting this up to at least up to the point Poli will fall in love.

The only problem...

"If we did this and succeeded, what about Roy? What if he does not like him back?"

She gasped for her realization, but then, she showed me a devilish smirk.

"Well, if we can make Starsight fall in love, then that includes Flamethrow already..."

She held my hands and looked on me.

"Are you ready for the Operation Love?"

I smiled at her, "Let's do this!"

Amber smiled at me and hugged me.

She hugged me. I can't help but blush.

"Oh wait! Before we go..." I grabbed my paper bag and grabbed something.

She is shocked when she saw it.

I held the bouquet in my hand and gave it to her.

"Here, have some roses queen."

"Oh Helly! Thank you!!!"

She let out a genuine smile, I can see her blush as well.

Well this is going to be a long night.

-------------To Be Continued...------------

A/N: Have some taste of Amber and Helly's talk!!!

A/N: Well, this is going to be a long episode...

A/N: Love you guys! Stay safe! Toddles!