Chapter 16: The light

Začať od začiatku

Sirius showed me his fangs along with a loud growl. Altair and Orion chuckled, satisfied.

"This gets good," Altair exclaimed. "She is asking you to make her suffer."

"Enough! Get out. You distract me!" Sirius growled at them.

He released me, shoved the two evolved men out, and slammed the door shut. I heard them walk away laughing, and Sirius looked at me. My time had come. I could see the fury burning in his eyes. In fact, it was the only thing I could see before he pounced on me. I closed my eyes and let out a scream as I felt his strong thrust against me.

Nothing was happening...

I opened my eyes. He had me tightly hugged. I felt his muscles tense around me, and I realized he was whispering something.

"Sorry... I had to do all this. Please, forgive me. I will get you out of here, I swear it. I'm so sorry..."

I was in shock. What was all this? Another dirty trick? I couldn't stand it. A trick or not, my body vibrated, and I broke into a silent cry. Maybe I was already dead, and this was my paradise.

"Don't worry, don't be scared, please," he whispered.

He took my arm and gently ran his tongue over the small cut Altair had caused me when he pushed me hard. My tears continued to flow. My heart was pounding with shock, and panic, seeing Anthony back. It was him; it was his eyes full of so many feelings. He looked at me with a lot of remorse and hugged me again.

"Forgive me," he asked with a sigh.

I held on to him, and a strong feeling hit me. I had missed Anthony too much. I thought I was dead, this couldn't be real, and I didn't want to let him escape. I could wake up at any moment, and it would be my end. I would die of pain.

This had to be another one of those horrible dreams where I was happy. I drowned my tears. I didn't want to wake up if it was a dream or a hallucination. If this was death, I didn't want to return.

He stroked my hair. Without a doubt, this was my brain saying goodbye to this life. I wanted to clarify everything going through my mind, to my hallucination, to end that unfinished chapter before disappearing from this world.

I took the collar of his shirt with my right hand and kissed him at the level of his collarbone. His scent surrounded me and made me gasp with happiness, so I gave him another kiss on his neck. He looked at me, and I gave him another kiss on his chin. Before he could react or disappear, I leaned closer, wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him lightly.

Electricity ran through my body, and my heart skipped hitting my chest. I gave him a fleeting glance, and he looked confused, as I supposed he would be, maybe wondering what the hell I was doing. I went back to provide him with another short kiss on the lips, but I couldn't wait any longer, so I opened my lips against his and kissed him softly, feeling his warm texture.

He opened his lips a little demurely, and I felt that he froze when I took advantage of that, kissing him intensely, completely possessing that mouth I had wanted so much, besot with his breath and his heat.

I held him tighter as I kissed him, and he reciprocated somewhat insecurely. I wanted to merge with him. My fingers ran through his silky dark hair, and I used my lips to gently tug on his bottom lip, enjoying its perfect thickness. 

He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tightly without separating a bit from my mouth, lifting me off the ground and bringing me closer to his height. He gave a low moan surrendering to me, and I kissed him with more passion and ardor, enjoying every second, even feeling the soft touch of his fangs from time to time.