What's Happening?

Akshay:

It's been three months from the day Sadhana left the home. I tried to contact her but she didn't respond. I stooped contacting her as I understood that she is hurt. How can I explain to Sadhana why didn't I support her much in that incident? If I react more and support Sadhana, Netra would have gone overboard which further makes everything a mess. I know Netra is wrong but I thought Sadhana would understand the situation atleast for me.

If I shout at Netra for her words, then that's enough for Netra to confirm that her doubt is true. In that state of mind, Netra can't understand anything except finding more reasons to fuel her insecurities. Then, definitely she will try to separate me and Sadhana forever either through blackmail or doing whatever she can. That's how the ego of a person changes that person completely. To satisfy her ego, I scolded Sadhana as I can explain to her later on as she is my sister but by then, she took her decision.

A man can support his wife infront of everyone but can't support a sister who is not blood related at times though he loves her a lot and she is right, because that gives lot of chances to everyone to doubt the purity of their relationship. I don't think we should express love all the time for the people we love. I expected Sadhana to understand the reason behind me shouting at her and supporting Netra but it didn't happen. Let me see how long Sadhana can stay away from her brother. If my love and care is genuine, definitely this will not be the end for our bonding. And surely we both love each other so much though we fight a lot. Time heals every heart and mends every true and pure relationship.

Netra never spoken about Sadhana after that day. I left Sadhana for now because I can't convince her everytime and don't want to disturb her life. Of course, it doesn't mean I don't care for her or leave her to her fate.

Everything is good now between me and Netra. I left my dominating nature and Netra stopped being careless. We decided to clear out the things through communication rather than fighting with each other.

I went for the breakfast and found Netra dull after talking on a call.

"Is everything fine, sweetheart?"

"I called my brother Vikranth. Still he is angry at me," Netra said.

"It's okay. Everything will be fine. I think it would be better if you meet Vikranth and talk personally to him. That way you can make him understand you better," I said.

"May be you are right. I will meet him soon."

"Now stop being dull. I can't see you this way. Smile suits you well than this dullness," I said and Netra smiled.

"I love you, Akshay," Netra said.

"I love you more and more. All I want is your happiness," I said kissing on her forehead.

I remembered something but I left the thought immediately as I don't want that to spoil my mood. I looked at Abhaya and Kalki to divert my thoughts.

"I want a chocolate," Abhaya said.

"Chocolates are in the fridge. Take it and stop fighting," Netra said.

"No. I want my brother to buy it for me. It will be more tasty," Abhaya said. 

I smiled and Netra looked at me but couldn't meet my eyes. Sometimes smile is the best option to hide our pain or feelings. Who am I to say anything where everyone are mature enough to make the decisions and understand every damn thing? I went to the dining table for the breakfast. We were having the breakfast and suddenly I got a call.

"Hello, Akshay speaking," I said.

"Sir, in our city, 50 college students admitted in the hospital at the morning. The symptoms are heartwrenching and none could find the reason. And more students are admitting into the hospitals with the same kind of symptoms."

"What? Is it the outcome of the spread of any virus?"

"No. It's not a virus. The doctors are trying to find the reason," my PA said on the call.

"We are visiting the hospitals now," I said and washed my hand leaving the breakfast.

"Akshay, Is anything serious?"Netra asked me and her phone rang.

"What the hell! I am coming to the Home right now," Netra said.

"Akshay, the girls in the Home who were into the colleges were bleeding and are behaving weird," Netra said.

"The symptoms are same with the other students. Ask them to join the girls in the hospital immediately. Come let's go," I said and Netra accompanied me.

We visited those hospitals and found the symptoms are same but reason is yet to be found. I dropped Netra in the hospital where those girls were admitted and went to the office. Within the next few hours, the same type of cases were found throughout the nation making me shock.

Few of the students were dead. The Prime Minister called me and the Health Minister to his office. We were unable to find any clue.

"Do anything but find out the reason before we lose a few more youngsters of the nation," the Prime Minister said.

We nodded and went back to our place. In the night, I went to my home. Sleep is away from me and Netra. Netra fed the kids and we couldn't have anything as we were worried about the situation.

"What's happening, Akshay?" Netra said.

"No clue, Netra. Everything is blank," I said.

"If we didn't do anything, we will lose the youngsters of the nation who are the pillars for the development of the country," Netra said.

"The doctors couldn't find anything in the reports. It's not a virus. It's not a disease. And only the college students effected with this," I said.

"Why don't you collect the information from those colleges? You have no clue about what happened but college is a clue to know where it started, right? Take the colleges and surroundings into your control to which those students belong," Netra said.

"But we can't blame the colleges without proper information," I said.

"But you need to start from somewhere before it's too late. If it's wrong, your time will be wasted and the Prime Minister may point out you. That's it. But, if it's right and if we lose more students, we can't bring back those lost lives ever," Netra said.

I nodded.

"Do whatever you can but save them,"  Netra said holding my hands. I called the higher officials of the Police Department and ordered them to start investigation from the colleges. I wish it would be solved before it's too late.

Hi everyone, how is the episode? What do you think the reason behind this?? Let's see how Akshay and Netra will deal with it.

Finally, the concept of the story started.....Woohoooo...