Akshay's Love

Netra:

I slept on the couch in the hall as I don't want kids to know that Akshay is angry with me. In the mid night I felt someone touching me and opened my eyes. Akshay lifted me in his arms and dropped me on the bed. He covered me with the blanket.

"Why did you sleep in the hall? It's too cold," Akshay said.

"I don't want kids to know about our fights," I said.

"You are right," Akshay said and slept silently.

In the morning, I got Kalki and Abhaya ready for school. Akshay came downstairs after getting ready.

"Dad, don't you have breakfast?" Kalki asked Akshay.

Akshay looked at me and I didn't look at him.

"Kalki, eat fast," I said.

Akshay came to the dining table and sat there. I served the breakfast to him. He had his breakfast by feeding Kalki and Abhaya. His silence is so frustrating.

Netra, why did you lie to Akshay? You already know well that he becomes mad at people who lie.

Akshay's phone rang and he checked his pocket.

I understood that his phone is in the room. He was about to get up from the dining table.

"I will bring it. Don't get up in the mid of the breakfast," I said and he looked at me seriously.

The maddest person in the world!

I brought the mobile and gave it to him. He talked to someone and I understood that he is talking about my case.

He went back to the room followed by me.

"I am sorry, Akshay. Please talk to me, Minister ji," I said encircling my hands around his neck and blocking his way.

"Move, I need to go," Akshay said.

"No. Unless you talk to me, I will not let you go," I said.

"You already know what I feel when you stand this near to me. Move, baby or you can't stop me anymore," Akshay said touching my waist and squeezing it.

"I am sorry for lying to you," I said.

"You should have thought about it before you do it," Akshay said.

"Akshay, please," I said.

"Should I keep the guards to watch the every move of my wife from now?" Akshay said and I didn't speak.

I know he never doubts me but he is still angry.

"From today you will go nowhere without the guards. No more arguments in this," Akshay said.

Until now, he didn't even ask me where I went and when I would reach the home. Even if I reach the home in the midnight, he never said a word to me. This Jeevith is always a disturbance to me.

"Why did you meet Jeevith?"

"He asked me to meet," I said.

"If he ask, you will do anything, right?" Akshay said holding my wrist tight.

"No," I said.

"Then why did you meet him?" Akshay asked again.

"I just thought that he is depressed because of having no one and I should convince him to move on in his life," I said.

Akshay eyes became furious which scared me. I was sure that if it's not me, by now Akshay would have shouted at the person like anything.

"Just get this into your mind, Mrs Netra Akshay. You can't be in Jeevith's life anymore. You are my wife. The things those matter to you are your mission, your business, husband, kids and you. Nothing else or else you know what I can do," Akshay said rudely.

"Akshay, you lost your mind. You are not talking properly. Leave me," I said.

"When I am talking, you should listen to me. That's it and don't raise your voice. I don't want Abhi and Kalki to listen to us," Akshay said, pulling me closer to him.

"I will kill that Jeevith if he tries to destroy the peace and happiness of my family. Look Netra, if you do anything, it's consequence will be reflected on the minds of our children. I don't want them to get disturbed."

I nodded controlling my anger. Akshay closed the door.

"Come to the bed," Akshay said.

"I have no time or mood now," I said seriously. He hurt me and now he want me. Idiot!

"I said come to the bed right now," Alshay said in a firm voice. I went to him as I don't want him to be more mad.

I slept on the bed and Akshay removed my top. He kissed my neck and gave a love bite on my cleavage. He squeezed my bosoms and kissed them. He gave another love bite on my bosom.

"You just remember that you belong only to your husband. Stop showing sympathy on people who don't deserve it."

I nodded. Akshay caressed my hairs.

"I love you, baby. I don't like you to be blamed by anyone. That idiot trapped you. Such jerks always try to blame the character of a girl. I can't bear anyone saying a word against you. Understand me," Akshay said.

"If you finish your work, I will leave," I said.

"Did I call you for that to the bed?" Akshay asked me and I shook my head in no.

"Sweetheart, I don't want you to fall in trouble again. And lying to me. Netra, secrets always create gap between the couple and may bring the cracks too. I don't want that to happen between us.  Did I give you freedom to do whatever you want and share anything with me?" Akshay asked kissing my lips.

"Yes," I said.

"From the next time, I shouldn't find you lying to me," Akshay said and I nodded.

"You are best thing that happened to me dear," Akshay said making me blush.

"I love you and would never allow anyone to snatch your happiness," Akshay said kissing my belly.

I smiled enjoying his love. After the lecture session with Akshay, I got up from the bed.

He gave many hickeys to me this time. I know he didn't like me meeting that Jeevith. I went to the court and the Inspector said that he had produced the CCTV footage and other evidences which proved me as an innocent. Akshay had solved the issue already. I went to my office from the court.