Your selection is perfect?

Akshay:

After a few days, the bridegroom and his parents are about to come.

"Netra, give this saree and jewelry to Sadhana. Ask her to get ready," I said.

Netra nodded.

"Sadhana looks beautiful in this, right? My sister should always be happy," I said, imagining my sister in the bridal attire. The marriage of a sister gives a thrilling feeling to her brother though it's also filled with a great responsibility.

"Saree and jewelry don't give any happiness to Sadhana. You snatched her happiness by making her give up on her love," Netra said.

I smiled at her.

"Please go and make her ready and you too please wear a saree. You look gorgeous in a saree. Here is your saree," I said giving a saree to Netra and kissed her on the cheek enjoying her anger.

"You are unbelievable. You are such a selfish person. Just for your reputation, you are spoiling Sadhana's life. Is your reputation that important to you than your sister?" Netra said.

"Yes, very important."

"I hate you, Akshay. I never thought you will change this much one day," Netra said and left from there.

The bridegroom came with his parents. They sat in the hall. Sadhana came to the hall and gave coffee to them without looking at them. My sister knows well to show her anger at inappropriate time. Netra is in the kitchen as she didn't like all this.

"Sadhana, look at the bridegroom and tell me do you like him or not," I said.

"You liked him. It's enough," Sadhana said sarcastically.

"Of course it's enough but for formality, please look at him," I said.

Sadhana looked at the bridegroom and then at me surprised.

"How is the bridegroom? If you don't like, we will cancel this marriage," I said, teasing her.

"No," Sadhana said shouting a bit and then composed her tone as everyone looked at her.

"I mean your selection is always perfect," Sadhana said and I looked at her seriously. Until now, she was mad at me but now praising me.

"Sorry for misunderstanding you," Sadhana said.

"When did you understand me correctly?" I said.

"Always," Sadhana said.

"Never," I said.

Netra came from the kitchen and looked at me apologetically after seeing the bridegroom.

"Do you really think I will play with your feelings for my reputation? Sadhana, you are my sister and I always love you, no matter what happens between us. I love to tease you but I can't see you in tears. It hurts me. Do you think that I don't know about your love affair all these days? I always keep an eye over you to keep you safe. I enquired everything and then talked to his parents. I told your boyfriend not to say this to you to surprise you. Are you happy now?" I said.

"Yes and thank you so much," Sadhana said.

"Be happy and blessed," I said.

I fixed their engagement after a month. After that, I was getting ready to go to the office and Sadhana came to me.

"I am really sorry," Sadhana said.

"I would have built a palace by now if I could use all your sorry until now," I said sarcastically.

"I misunderstood you," Sadhana said again.

"Is it new for you?" I said and my eyes fell on the rakhi bracelet tied by her to my hand. It's still to my hand as I never wanted to remove it. I know that my sister is crazy but I love her so much.

"I promise I will never misunderstand you from now," Sadhana said.

"Leave all that. Tell me one thing," I said.

"What?"

"Are you happy?"

"Yes," Sadhana said and I kissed on her forehead.

"Always be happy. That's the only thing I wish for you as a brother."

Sadhana nodded. Netra came to the room.

"If the chit-chat of brother and sister finishes, let's have lunch," Netra said.

Sadhana nodded and she left our room. I pulled Netra towards me as she was about to leave the room.

"How many times are you going to misunderstand me and you didn't even say a sorry to me," I said.

"Sorry? For what?" Netra said encircling her hand around my neck.

"For misunderstanding me," I said.

"I will give your sorry tonight," Netra said, pecking on my lips.

"You are becoming too naughty these days," I said.

"What should I do? It is the influence of my husband," Netra said.

"Are you hurt when I asked to stay calm while talking to Sadhana?"

"Yes, I was hurt for a moment but then I thought what you said is right. The third person's interference do no good except making the situation more worse. I am your wife but it doesn't mean I need to interfere in every small issue," Netra said.

"I love you," I said stroking her lips.

"If it's not you, no one would ever understands me this better and bears my anger," I said.

"I can bear you as long as you don't change," Netra said.

"I won't change as long you bear me," I said and we both laughed.

"You are becoming beautiful day by day," I said, admiring her beauty.

"Whenever I become angry you would say something like this to cool me. You are a flirt," Netra said, looking at my eyes.

"Except you no one falls for my flirting," I said.

"Have you ever tried flirting anyone other than me?" Netra said becoming angry and possessive at the sametime.

"I love flirting only my wife," I said, kissing her lips.

I know well how Netra handles my every emotion and madness. If Netra is not in my life, I would have missed this happiness.

"Never leave me ever," I said.

"Never ever," Netra said.

"I really thought that you are going to get Sadhana married to someone of your choice," Netra said.

"I love teasing my sister," I said.

"It's not teasing. You made her cry," Netra said.

"Tears can always express feelings well," I said.

"What?"

"Her tears expressed how much she loves him and also her brother. I never thought she would give up on her love for me," I said.

"Does she really loves me that much? I am not even her own brother," I said.

"Never say that. It hurts her more than anything. She truly loves you so much as her brother. And you too love her so much as your sister. I wish this bonding continues forever."

I smiled remembering those days of misunderstandings and anger. Finally everything is fine at my home. I hope that mysterious case too gets solved soon.

Hi friends, how is the episode? How is their bonding- Akshay, Netra and Sadhana? Comment and let me know your views.

Thank you.